Black cocks, white mouths

humbledBev

Female
A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg

A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
I want to be married to this woman

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
Excellent commentary and description. We Black Men especially making high class and elegant white women kneel before us as pleasure us. It is indeed a pleasure to shoot my seed all over their pretty prissy, proper and prim faces.

Excellent commentary and description. We Black Men especially making high class and elegant white women kneel before us as pleasure us. It is indeed a pleasure to shoot my seed all over their pretty prissy, proper and prim faces.
I have seen that happen a number of times. I think the primmer the woman appears, the more pleasure the black man gets out of it. Shortly before the virus restrictions set in I was at a dinner party and happened to be in the Ladies Room when a rather prim woman came in to wash her face. I could see what she was washing off and she told me about the "shower of semen" that she had received. She said, "It's disgusting!" I replied, "I'll bet it made you wet!"

I have seen that happen a number of times. I think the primmer the woman appears, the more pleasure the black man gets out of it. Shortly before the virus restrictions set in I was at a dinner party and happened to be in the Ladies Room when a rather prim woman came in to wash her face. I could see what she was washing off and she told me about the "shower of semen" that she had received. She said, "It's disgusting!" I replied, "I'll bet it made you wet!"
My kind of hotwife.
Come home to me after a night of lust.

Please login or become a member to view

Back