Black cocks, white mouths

I have seen that happen a number of times. I think the primmer the woman appears, the more pleasure the black man gets out of it. Shortly before the virus restrictions set in I was at a dinner party and happened to be in the Ladies Room when a rather prim woman came in to wash her face. I could see what she was washing off and she told me about the "shower of semen" that she had received. She said, "It's disgusting!" I replied, "I'll bet it made you wet!"

We know it did. That’s the beauty of life, it’s a unity of opposites.

A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
humbledBev, first of all your avatar is sexy. That tight white girl bod with the cutie knobs, with a Bull on the side. Don't know who the Becky in the picture is, but whoever she is, she know's what's what. Such a good girl.

A snowbunny who states her hot thoughts about IR stuff is off-the-effing-charts HOT.

As a pink male beta, I take your thoughts to heart, love them.

to suck cock properly is hard work and most men become addicted to getting it sucked , for one reason it is easier that pumping their lazy ass. Nothing more silly looking than a man letting a woman do the work because it is obvious he has no real desire. it is natural for a man to want to thrust. Men who want to degrade women have a serious problem probably related to feelings of inadequacy or inability to attract a woman.

A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
Thanks for the compliment!
I too wish to have a wife like you. Keep up the good work and help more white girls to go black.

I have seen that happen a number of times. I think the primmer the woman appears, the more pleasure the black man gets out of it. Shortly before the virus restrictions set in I was at a dinner party and happened to be in the Ladies Room when a rather prim woman came in to wash her face. I could see what she was washing off and she told me about the "shower of semen" that she had received. She said, "It's disgusting!" I replied, "I'll bet it made you wet!"
The prettier the nastier 39E6ABA0-375B-441D-86E2-C829AEEC11FA.gif

Back