black cock worship & verbal humiliation

nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
I enjoy my wife telling me she likes taking the black seed deep in her pussy the word seed makes me shoot my load almost the same time

Interesting thread. So I really like the difference itself and gradation that puts BBC as my Master and sub boyfriend as slave for both.

Wouldn’t say it’s just the black cock worship, this whole model let’s BBC be in dominant position that requires some more slutty attitude from my side. Wearing whory stuff for Master, but very casual things with cuck? Cool. Being on my knees after fingersnap by BBC, but no reaction while my boyfriend asks for that? Cool. Being ass slapped in public by my boyfriend in public? Huge argument. Same with BBC Bull? Perfect, anyway I have my heels on, short skirt with a bit of ass cheeks visible and stockings. Why wouldn’t he. 🤷🏽‍♀️

That’s why I consider this not only a black cock worship, but behaviour style in total. My boyfriend may walk 10m behind us and see why I’m ♠️, that’s still a gratitude for him to be part of the meeting.

Further, that is kind of my fantasy to be humilated by the bull in bed, but still having a chance to humilate my boy in the same time. By the way, isn’t it kind of double humiliation for you cuckolds? Back to the thread - receiving hair pulling, ass slapping, being leashed and collared etc sounds fun for me and it’s a big turn on. Behaving like a slut and being part of a ♠️ training either. Going forward, having a possibility to speak to my boyfriend how big my Master cock’s is, why I do prefer him, calling my bf by the words such as slave, cuck. Demanding him to kneel, wait in the corner, please my BBC in the way he requires, dress me etc - it’s all something that makes me more interested and curious.

I’m also curious about ideas/ways you Dear BBC’s provide some humiliation for both - sex partners and their men (separately).

Very cool thread indeed! 😌

That is a fair reflection of how things should be. Black cock available for worship. White cock in chastity.
That is a fair reflection of how things should be. Black cock available for worship. White cock in chastity.
we hope that, to begin, i erased the husband pussy, i have ordered the cage and already received this beautiful tatoo.... next step this beautiful black dick, we training with your collection of BBC toys. My cute smallest dick husband, not good, not hard, but he lick perfectly my pussy and used perfectly sex toys in me and i fuck husband with strappping dildo, not a men !

Attachments

• 20230619_174835.jpg
    20230619_174835.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 53
Interesting thread. So I really like the difference itself and gradation that puts BBC as my Master and sub boyfriend as slave for both.

Wouldn’t say it’s just the black cock worship, this whole model let’s BBC be in dominant position that requires some more slutty attitude from my side. Wearing whory stuff for Master, but very casual things with cuck? Cool. Being on my knees after fingersnap by BBC, but no reaction while my boyfriend asks for that? Cool. Being ass slapped in public by my boyfriend in public? Huge argument. Same with BBC Bull? Perfect, anyway I have my heels on, short skirt with a bit of ass cheeks visible and stockings. Why wouldn’t he. 🤷🏽‍♀️

That’s why I consider this not only a black cock worship, but behaviour style in total. My boyfriend may walk 10m behind us and see why I’m ♠️, that’s still a gratitude for him to be part of the meeting.

Further, that is kind of my fantasy to be humilated by the bull in bed, but still having a chance to humilate my boy in the same time. By the way, isn’t it kind of double humiliation for you cuckolds? Back to the thread - receiving hair pulling, ass slapping, being leashed and collared etc sounds fun for me and it’s a big turn on. Behaving like a slut and being part of a ♠️ training either. Going forward, having a possibility to speak to my boyfriend how big my Master cock’s is, why I do prefer him, calling my bf by the words such as slave, cuck. Demanding him to kneel, wait in the corner, please my BBC in the way he requires, dress me etc - it’s all something that makes me more interested and curious.

I’m also curious about ideas/ways you Dear BBC’s provide some humiliation for both - sex partners and their men (separately).

Loved being walked behind them from her car through the parking lot and through the hotel while she held her Black bf’s hand and the other one pulled the leash to the pink collar around my neck. Exquisite emasculation and utterly erotic

we hope that, to begin, i erased the husband pussy, i have ordered the cage and already received this beautiful tatoo.... next step this beautiful black dick, we training with your collection of BBC toys. My cute smallest dick husband, not good, not hard, but he lick perfectly my pussy and used perfectly sex toys in me and i fuck husband with strappping dildo, not a men !
What a pathetic and worthless cock. Should be spat on and laughed at

a follow up to this post, my husband is now owned by a Bull, he is now a slave cocksucker to BBC like i am, i no longer have the key to his cage, his bull does. he is edged daily and locked back up. He has been told that he will never cum again
He's just a cocksucker? He's not taking it in the ass yet?

he was fucked by the Bull once, but he enjoyed it too much, not he just sucks to make sure he doesnt get off
That's even rougher. He's caged, you're free use. Does he at least get to clean up after, or is he restricted only to sucking cock? Does he at least get to taste you on them?

I know a couple with a similar dynamic. He used to have his wife offer full service to any man or woman he chose, but over time he restricted her to oral only because there was too much chance (almost certainty, really) she'd get off if someone was using her vaginally or anally. So now, those hole are off-limits and he has her orally servicing a variety of cocks and pussies, including a few surprising ones I did not expect.

Maybe someday your husband can earn a reward. Possibly double-edged, as it were, where he pulls a train long enough to regret asking.

Not my wife's personality, but one time she was with this white guy who had to be 11". She was getting railed and was totally engrossed in how he was taking her. She glanced over at me and said how big he was. Then she blurted out 'he's so much bigger than you.' She knew instantly what she said and done and immediately apologized. After he left, she apologized repeatedly for like two weeks

Not my wife's personality, but one time she was with this white guy who had to be 11". She was getting railed and was totally engrossed in how he was taking her. She glanced over at me and said how big he was. Then she blurted out 'he's so much bigger than you.' She knew instantly what she said and done and immediately apologized. After he left, she apologized repeatedly for like two weeks
She shouldn’t have to apologize for just laying out the facts

Deliciously humiliating! If I was stroking my cock watching them I’d probably cum hard if she said something like that!

Last edited:

This is really a great summary of the type of relationship I would enjoy having with a girlfreind!

It took a while for my wife to get into humiliating me in front of her bull and in the beginning she really wasn't very good at it at all.
Once she realised how much I was enjoying the humiliation she got a whole lot better and she humiliates me regularly both in front of her bull and in the bedroom when we are alone.

nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
Now that’s hot, it’s my fantasy in reverse.. I’m the cuck like the white boy n while my black husband fucking n eating white pussy he’s verbally humiliates me

Back