black cock worship & verbal humiliation

Wife is into humiliation. Have obssesion almost about being ugly and too fat. Cuckold husband is aso into humiliation.

If any bull would like to PM us if you woulld enjoy using wife in rough way in gangbang and laugh at her and husband at the same time. Like spanking her ass and saying to her to put her fat ass up while i fuck you, fat pig and so on.
And also make husband fuck dildo in the ass and aat the same watch it. You would abuse me that i am so pathetic and i allow to treat my beloved wife and mom of our ******* to treat like this.

Attachments

• 1 (93).jpg
    1 (93).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 167
Wife is into humiliation. Have obssesion almost about being ugly and too fat. Cuckold husband is aso into humiliation.

If any bull would like to PM us if you woulld enjoy using wife in rough way in gangbang and laugh at her and husband at the same time. Like spanking her ass and saying to her to put her fat ass up while i fuck you, fat pig and so on.
And also make husband fuck dildo in the ass and aat the same watch it. You would abuse me that i am so pathetic and i allow to treat my beloved wife and mom of our ******* to treat like this.
She reminds me of the woman Im training now...
DM me for full video..

IMG_20211031_1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to be in full lingerie and heels with lipstick watching my wife getting her pussy fucked while she degrades me with me being told to suck and clean her lovers large cock after he came inside her then licking her pussy clean while they humiliate me.
Then him staying for the day/night and me serving them both throughout in my lingerie or naked with chasity and preparing her and him for each mating session, cleaning them up afterwards and then allowing him to mount and fuck me in front of her before he leaves or with her pegging me while he fucks her from behind.

White cuckolds should always serve both their wives and their black lovers faithfully and openly with humiliation playing a central part if for nothing else than to re-enforce and decrease her desire to have sex with her husband and see he is showing her and accepting he is more of a beta submissive male partner who knows he cant fulfill her sexually nor compete physically and sexually with their chosen alpha males he has helped pick out to take his place to please her sexually.
The humiliation and encouragement of them both doing to the cuckold openly seals the deal for feelings and guilt for her and helps build confidence in her bull lover.

I would love to be in full lingerie and heels with lipstick watching my wife getting her pussy fucked while she degrades me with me being told to suck and clean her lovers large cock after he came inside her then licking her pussy clean while they humiliate me.
Then him staying for the day/night and me serving them both throughout in my lingerie or naked with chasity and preparing her and him for each mating session, cleaning them up afterwards and then allowing him to mount and fuck me in front of her before he leaves or with her pegging me while he fucks her from behind.

White cuckolds should always serve both their wives and their black lovers faithfully and openly with humiliation playing a central part if for nothing else than to re-enforce and decrease her desire to have sex with her husband and see he is showing her and accepting he is more of a beta submissive male partner who knows he cant fulfill her sexually nor compete physically and sexually with their chosen alpha males he has helped pick out to take his place to please her sexually.
The humiliation and encouragement of them both doing to the cuckold openly seals the deal for feelings and guilt for her and helps build confidence in her bull lover.
This is the exact dynamic we’re looking for. However, I feel like it’d be even better if he lived with us

Love this.

nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
I think that you are only truly superior BLack and loving in full truth ! - For a good righteous eduation of the majority of White Peoples and IN PARTICULAR White Husbands - a certain stage of humiliation as well as direct actions (instead) of talking are necessary for a maybe - late - but justful righteous education - with love that must be sustainable if you really want it to work ! - It is most of all your very supreme natural Black Wisdom that tells you so and the joy you have to use your wisdom , strict and determined. That you like it also to speak dirty beside the direct Action of Love and supreme living Love Domination - shows only your highest Love and your loving will to tell the Truth. - A good White Cuckold Wife however wants in basics the same like you - she wants to teach her Beta Husband the Truth wants to educate him in justful Partnernship and Love, to see the Truth and Love the Truth and she wants to be lovingly worshipped by her Husband by being his loving , good Teacher as well - as a huge thanks for this she wants all righteous most of all the deep and high veneration and adoration of her Husband to see his true understanding as well as his mainly only soulful love. - THIS is a main reason why fine White Women and Black Men are meant for each other - they think often as one with Black Men - and this is why expecially Black Alpha Males have a natural right to get and love- even the most beautiful and finest and wisest White Women ! Interacial Love and Breeding should become normal - the majority of White Bois lives to be true soulful Lovers only and to serve, support and worship their wise, determined Women and Black/Black Lovers - they had to find their Life satisfaction and happyness majorly just in this. Conclusion is.: You however and also many White Women have the gratifying honor to live basically on an even higher level ! - So what turns you on here the very most is beside Lust etc.. most of all Truth and Justice and that you see this speaks only for 1 subject - the true natural superiority of Black - and not only the BBC alone -- !

I have been at one of bulls place where him and his friends have dumped buckets of cum in her ass or pussy. He would make me suck all the black men's cum from my wife's pussy and asshole. When the wife and I would kiss they would laugh saying I bet you wouldn't do that if you knew where your wife's mouth had been

Back