black cock worship & verbal humiliation

nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
Damn daddy I want to pleasure that huge dick
Looking to get dominated by huge massive dick always wanted get massive BBC sub slut out let have fun down dress up if u interested daddy kik323Shorty916. here by north Sacramento

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211224-115243~2.png
    Screenshot_20211224-115243~2.png
    413.3 KB · Views: 396
nothing turns me on that a wife who verbally humiliates her husband while she sucking n fucking my black cock - praise my black cock while tell hubby hes worthless and u only want black cum

i like loud sex full of dirty talking

anyone else
I love making cuck's cry while I'm getting my ass pumped full of a thick, potent Black Load. Then I make them beg to suck the cum outta my ass, make them promise to stay caged another year for every load they clean, they always do it, too, if they buck, I threaten to never let them watch me fuck a BBC again, or even see my naked. My little brother(turned 18 on April 2nd) is also my little cucky whiteboi, he's been wearing a pink cage I bought for him since his 16th birthday, he begs me to let him have one last real orgasm but I said if I allowed that I'd have to get him castrated, he cried and said can I just edge for 5 minutes while your bulls fucking you, sissy? I said he could hump a pillow without the cage for 2 minutes and if he cums he gets denutted

Back