Black cock sucking husbands

I didn't read much of the thread, but did read the poster's question. While this site is primarily a Black on white site, to me, I would love to have a ready supply of thick black cocks to suck, I've sucked several cocks (that means I don't remember how many) Yes, I've sucked cocks outwith much concern of the color of the skin surrounding the precious things. On the other hand I have to admit that the times I've gotten to suck black men off, it was the anticipation that excited me and I had fun sucking and swallowing their cum. Truth be told, meet me with a hard cock and I will suck your cock. If you can meet regularly I'll suck and swallow on the same basis. I have very strong fantasies of having a Black Master who drops by on a regurlar basis,( weekly) or more and starts out satisfied with my blowjob.
Later is another matter If he decides he needs my ass, tell me.
My answer? If I've sucked him off more than three weeks, Yes Sir

Mine sucks both BWC and BBC (although prefers BBC). BBC is in short supply in the area we live so sometimes our only option is BWC. This BWC below is a thick 9 inches and a multicummer without stopping...
View attachment 5414704View attachment 5414705View attachment 5414707View attachment 5414713View attachment 5414714

I messaged you about loving your constant but I’m sure you get a lot of messages on here!!! U guys are hot couple living the dream I wish I could play with u guys 😂

😡 I should be sucking a BBC right about now, but he had to cancel earlier this week. I was ****** to satisfy my urges w a BWC. Neither of us complained too much.

Ugh I want to meet with y’all I would never flake. Both of your mouths would full of bbc I envy him

😋 🤔 indy boi needs this Louisville bbc then
Truthfully it depends on how horny I am. I start crawling the walls after about a month. I love black cock so damn much that I usually can make to 2 months after that any dangling cock will do and they don't have to be huge. Smaller cocks tend to be some heavy cummers so after my cum tank is full the vicious cycle starts all over again. I would love to find a regular but no luck so far..

Back