Black cock sucking husbands

Solo per curiosità, mi chiedevo se qualche marito che succhia cazzi neri prenderebbe in considerazione l'idea di succhiare cazzi bianchi
No, non lo farei con un cazzo bianco, a meno che non sia con una ragazza che lo vuole e si eccita: ci ho provato, ma il cazzo bianco non mi attira e non mi eccita.

I’ve sucked both white and black cocks and highly prefer black cocks.…..mostly because the black cocks I suck are either about to be fucking my wife, already have or doing so and get pulled out to finish shooting their loads down my throat. I love smelling my wife’s or one of her friends pussy on a black cock, I’ll do just about anything in that moment to get it in my mouth!

I’ve sucked both white and black cocks and highly prefer black cocks.…..mostly because the black cocks I suck are either about to be fucking my wife, already have or doing so and get pulled out to finish shooting their loads down my throat. I love smelling my wife’s or one of her friends pussy on a black cock, I’ll do just about anything in that moment to get it in my mouth!
smell is intoxicating and mixed juices

Back