Blowjobs

Why do straight white guys suck black cock? What are they getting out of doing so? Can someone elaborate?
Different reasons for different guys, right? Some might want to explore sexually - having never sucked a BBC before. Some (cucks) might be doing it under their wives orders - so they do it to please their wives and be part of the action. Gay/bi/queer people like sucking cock - no explanation needed, I think. Some might love the taste of Black cum.

Serving and pleasing a man’s large cock is a big part of it, I think. Knowing you’re making them moan then eventually cum with your mouth is a powerful feeling. Hot af, too. Those are my thoughts - I’ve never sucked a dick, admittedly. I am curious, though!

Different reasons for different guys, right? Some might want to explore sexually - having never sucked a BBC before. Some (cucks) might be doing it under their wives orders - so they do it to please their wives and be part of the action. Gay/bi/queer people like sucking cock - no explanation needed, I think. Some might love the taste of Black cum.

Serving and pleasing a man’s large cock is a big part of it, I think. Knowing you’re making them moan then eventually cum with your mouth is a powerful feeling. Hot af, too. Those are my thoughts - I’ve never sucked a dick, admittedly. I am curious, though!
That's for clarifying. Where are you from?

I have too agree. I grew up in rural East Tennessee. 99.9% white in the 70's and 80's. I was a normal white teenager with a small penis and jerked off constantly. Finally got laid back when I was 18. Dick was tiny so I focused on eating pussy. Got somewhat of a reputation. Girls said dick was Soso but I eat pussy like the world was coming to an end. So I did get a decent amount of pussy. But I will say even then, sometimes I'd masterbate about being in a situation and wound up being ****** to suck dick. In my jerk off fantasy I'd cum just as the dick was entering my mouth. This went on for years. I got married and all was the same for years. Wife and I were heavy drinkers. So I'm pretty sure she fucked around on me while she was *******. Atleast 6 guys but she never admitted it. I even told her I was ok with her getting some since I knew that I didn't satisfy her sexually. But she said she was fine with what we had. She did tell me I was was by far the smallest dick to have sex with her. In the late 90s we got the internet and one thing led to another. I'd still jerked to being ****** to suck a dick but never to completion. Chatting online I hooked up with a guy. He was 58 and I was 32 at the time. Since my mind I was oral giver to women then I should be the same for men. I did suck that guys dick and I cum while I was doing it. It was fucking amazing. Sucked are black guy off at a video store and loved how he talked to me while I was sucking him. Over the years I'd go to video stores periodically and suck dick. I enjoyed it. I did not want anyone to return the favor. I grew to prefer black men over time. Different experiences led to this. One being a Pastor of a large church that is drained many times. It got to the point that I'd go to the video store and if a black guy was there I'd persue only him. If he wasn't interested I'd suck white dick. Over the years it morphed into I'd suck black dick and if no one black dick was there I'd go home without sucking. Yes black cum does taste better. I love to suck big uncut Black cock. The head feels like velvet in my mouth. I've been lucky. In my life. Probably sucked BBC couple of hundred times over the years. Plan to get more in 2024 😁

Why do straight white guys suck black cock? What are they getting out of doing so? Can someone elaborate?
Have you ever had your nipples played with or sucked? I have and it feels great. I also enjoy sucking on nipples because I like making others happy and turned on. The same can be applied to eating pussy or sucking cock no matter who’s the giver or the recipient. I love receiving pleasure and I’m the type that loves as much to be the giver of said pleasures. Or to look at it another way, some girls only suck cock long enough to get it hard for fucking. Other girls love sucking cock to make you feel good. Myself, I want to get fucked but I want to make you feel good too. What I get out of it is that performing all of the fore mentioned sex acts gives me thrills.

Back