Black cock sucking husbands

I haven't done anything with a guy yet but I think a big part of it is the dominance. Black men are sexy because they are dominant with white boys and women but I think most of us would submit to a white cock if it were big enough and attached to a dominant.
No we wouldn't. BBC DOM only. White seems gay, eww

Only black at this time. My fantasy would be to meet another white cuck so we could derive pleasure from each other. While our wives get decent sex from their black men. However I would not only want us to be sucking each other constantly, but opening each other's tight love holes also.
Yes! I’d love that to! Submitting to black men giving up our wife’s and the only satisfaction we get is gay sex with eachother! In front of them!

Just out of curiosity, was wondering if any husband's that suck black cock would consider sucking white cocks
I was sucking white cock (and Latino cock) long before I started sucking Black cock. And it was a white cock that first fucked my fag ass-pussy. But once I started doing Black cocks, I learned that Black men were more dominant and assertive, qualities that confirmed fags like me find most desirable. My desire for Black cocks was reenforced when I married my white wife, who has been "Black only" a good part of her life. Often when she was being Black gang-banged, some of those Black men decided to sample my holes as well as hers. As one Black guy said to me: "Now we own both of your white asses"! I still have some white and Latino boyfriends who use me like the fag I am.

Mai. Sono solo uomini / donne neri al 100%.
Anche io sono della stessa opinione: ho provato un paio di volte nella mia vita a succhiare un cazzo bianco (una volta da solo, una volta sotto il dominio di una Domina professionista), ma non mi è piaciuto. D'altra parte lo farei volentieri se potessi succhiare il cazzetto di una ragazza giovane e molto femminile: questo mi attrae molto, ma non l'ho mai fatto, per mancanza di opportunità.

Un bel maschio nero che prende il sopravvento
Deve essere in grado di prendere il sopravvento.
Richiede che voglia prendere il sopravvento e non solo fare sesso.
Ha anche bisogno di non essere né un delinquente, né un villano, né un mendicante.

Back