Black cock sucking husbands

My most intense cum shot are when are bull fucks me ontop of my wife he draines my small penus

My wife has been cuckolding me for over twenty years. She fucks all races of men ,but her favorite is black men. She loves their sexual aggression and confidence. What she doesn't know is I love black men and sucking black cock as much as she does. For the same reasons. The reason she doesn't know is because she has no tolerance for men having sex with men. As much as I would love her to know, I do not want to possibly lose her. That would mean I'd lose my cuckold lifestyle and that is something I live for.

My wife has been cuckolding me for over twenty years. She fucks all races of men ,but her favorite is black men. She loves their sexual aggression and confidence. What she doesn't know is I love black men and sucking black cock as much as she does. For the same reasons. The reason she doesn't know is because she has no tolerance for men having sex with men. As much as I would love her to know, I do not want to possibly lose her. That would mean I'd lose my cuckold lifestyle and that is something I live for.
are you one of a few husbands like this?

Back