Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

Starting out I was 100% against kissing my bull or other partners. It was actually a rule we had no kissing among other things that he considered to intimate. It didn’t take long for the rules to get broken though. You know heat of the moment and just decide to stop holding back. My significant other was super jealous seeing me kiss my first bull. It has been a couple of years now since we started and I’ve had a couple bulls that I have actually loved and they love me. Kissing with them was just natural and second nature in our relationship with each other. I prefer to have a bull/lover that I can give myself fully to and make love with. Kissing is just part of it. My significant other has since decided to let me do my own thing and does not wish to be present during.

I was aroused by deep kissing between my wife and her BF as well. But the 1rst time he spent the night I was in for a big shock.

Of course, I stayed in spare room. Listened to them all night long. In the morning I heard her moan and then he was pounding her. After, i knocked and brought in coffee. She was snuggled up with her head on his chest, hand on his spent cock and purring. The shocker was I lurked outside door and they cuddled for an hour. Kissing and giggling. Later he groaned and I knew she was blowing him so headed to front room. They came out and we enjoyed breakfast and the day.

What I’m saying is my arousal about kissing did not prepare me for 1hour+ cuddle time in the morning. The post sex kissing was almost too much for me. I’ve learned to channel that emotion to arousal and now it’s one of my favorite parts of their ‘dates’. Whispering, little kisses, giggling, deep kisses. But it was a shocker.
Don't know about anyone else, but that post kissing, giggling, snuggling ...and conversation is normal for me! THAT'S what makes it special. You can fuck anyone, but to have THAT kind of CONNECTION with the white wife...that's ice cream to go with the perfect cake.

Don't know about anyone else, but that post kissing, giggling, snuggling ...and conversation is normal for me! THAT'S what makes it special. You can fuck anyone, but to have THAT kind of CONNECTION with the white wife...that's ice cream to go with the perfect cake.
For me white guy is good 😊

Starting out I was 100% against kissing my bull or other partners. It was actually a rule we had no kissing among other things that he considered to intimate. It didn’t take long for the rules to get broken though. You know heat of the moment and just decide to stop holding back. My significant other was super jealous seeing me kiss my first bull. It has been a couple of years now since we started and I’ve had a couple bulls that I have actually loved and they love me. Kissing with them was just natural and second nature in our relationship with each other. I prefer to have a bull/lover that I can give myself fully to and make love with. Kissing is just part of it. My significant other has since decided to let me do my own thing and does not wish to be present during.
Your replies are so genuine! Following you now!

Back