Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

As an Eastern European bull and a man, I can say that many white men can certainly be seen as examples of most black bulls in every respect!
Adequate confidence,adequate communication skill,adequate and in some cases excellent physical body constitution,adequate testosterone levels,medium to very large penis (both thick),excellent and vehement sexual culture.It is commendable and exemplary!!
The ladies are fiery and beautiful!! :)

I am not surprised that many fiery wives kiss black bulls during sex!!We men (whites, blacks, Asians ... etc) we are able to have sex only for the sake of sexual pleasure itself, but in addition to sexual desire, women also have an emotional factor!!Instinctively, a woman wants to show positive emotions during sex!!That's why they like to kiss!! :)

The first thing my wife does when her bull arrives is give him a long deep kiss.
He likes her waiting nude, in heels when he gets here and they kiss as soon as he gets through the front door.
As they kiss he will reach down and feel her wetness. She usually is...
View attachment 3005115
It must be a common thing , Kim olso is nude when Jim arrives , he insists her be ready ,they kiss so passionately first which sends her so wet ,his fingers her as she removes his cock from his shorts ,he spreads her cum over his cock head then Kim goes down and cleans it off , that’s the start of his visit.

Back