Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

I hope this cuckold and all of you realize how fortunate you are to have Hot Wives who allow you to be present and watch the cuckold sex between them and their Black Lovers! You are indeed lucky to be allowed to watch and wank. You could be in chastity or confined to watching vids or seeing pics after the fact. Perhaps only allowed later clean up and say, panty sniffing. Yes you are so fortunate!

Yes, I am fortunate. But I am not always allowed to wank.

135620_07.jpg

I remember this being an topic with my ex wife when we first started in the lifestyle. Wether she would kiss the guys fucking her. We were both torn about it but in the end we let it happen! Besides seeing her on her knees sucking black cock, kissing was the next sexiest and hottest thing to see and watch and she agreed that kissing intensified the moment and sex!

Sometimes it's WHEN they kiss that makes it hot for me. I love watching them kiss after he cums while they are still wrapped around each other. His cock is slowly softening inside of her while her pussy gently milks him dry. She's completely lost in him during this time while his tongue explores her mouth. I feel like I'm invisible and she's no longer aware that I'm even in the room.
So dreamy !!!

Back