Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

I agree. It's just so erotic to see big black men and white women kissing. Despite all the black and white couples around these days it still has that element of taboo about it and that enhances the sexuality of it.

Even sexier still, if the black male is kissing a white wife. Phew!

That's absolutely true. I am mesmerized when Michael kisses my wife. Even though he has done it a thousand times, I am always in awe because it is so beautiful.

tumblr_nmghfwuEMm1rh0602o1_540.gif

When we first started to talk about it she made it clear that she did NOT want kissing. I agreed and that became our rule, but just a few minutes into our first sexual encounter with a black man that rule went right out the window. For humans kissing is, at least in most cultures, very much a part of sex. Without it there is a degree of detachment between the man and woman and the sex becomes more like masturbation, but with assistance. So much for our kissing rule.

my wife and I had a rule that she would never say "i love you" as that would violate our marriage promise, early one saturday there was a call from one of her bulls. she thought i was sleeping I heard her whisper, "I love you" I felt like i got punched in the gut.
I hope you had a very serious, heart-to-heart talk with your wife, because that is a very clear indication of brewing trouble between you two, trouble that will probably cause the marriage to break up. Use caution, my friend, and be alert to the danger here.

Reactions: LSG
Back