Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

As a cuck wannabe there is nothing hotter to me then seeing a white wife kissing her BBC BULL! Who else feels the same and BULLS do you like kissing wives in front of husbands? Please share any picture you have
At first i wasent ready for this soo i told the stud you just do bottom ill stay besides her in bed kissing but after a couple more dates i asked her to kiss him because i could see her lust looking at him fucking her and it made her cum more

Everyone obviously has different perspectives on this issue. I always stand on the position of "Whatever works for you, then do it."

Speaking ONLY for myself, I'll again reiterate that yes, I kiss my Bull, and yes I do enjoy it - a lot. To me, it's the prelude to the most intimate act in my mind, allowing him inside my body and ultimately ejaculating. Kissing helps set the stage for that - foreplay is essential. The kissing, holding, stroking and everything else make me much more receptive. And it's that process that makes it special for me.

To me (and only to me) not kissing the man whose going to be having you boils it down to something impersonal and cold. But again, everyone has different perspectives and I'm not here to judge, just stating my view on the topic

Back