Black bull needs advice. Should I dominate the wife and her sissified husband, but I am not gay.

That is correct. Cocksucking is about dominance and submission. The Black bull is reinforcing his primacy by using the white cuck’s mouth as his marker. Nothing gay about that.
This was the gayest ******* I've ever read 😂 WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TWO MEAN?!?? Letting another MAN suck your cock isn't gay!?! Letting a guy Suck your dick , Jack you off or Anything Done to or with your dick by another MAN is Gay / Bi this shits not Rocket science🤦🏾‍♂️ You can Dominate the Husband/ Bf WITHOUT putting your dick in his mouth 😂 If you two are Bisexual Just say that.

Ask anyone who has been in prison. Cocksucking there is about dominance and submission. Period.
BECAUSE THEm Guys GET TURNED OUT IN PRISON AND BECOME GAY OR BI SEXUAL 😂 location DOES NOT change homosexuality. The Men in jail that are ****** to preform sexual acts on other men against their original will are the only ones that it wouldn't be gay to suck dick because they are being ******. BUT the guy forsing other men to suck his dick is 100% gay / bi sexual lol PERIOD! I'm not saying there's ANYTHING WRONG with being Gay / Bi all I'm saying is own up to the ******* don't beat around the Bush 😂

Last edited:
BECAUSE THEm NIGGAS GET TURNED OUT IN PRISON AND BECOME GAY OR BI SEXUAL 😂 location DOES NOT change homosexuality. The Men in jail that are ****** to preform sexual acts on other men against their original will are the only ones that it wouldn't be gay to suck dick because they are being ******. BUT the guy forsing other men to suck his dick is 100% gay / bi sexual lol PERIOD! I'm not saying there's ANYTHING WRONG with being Gay / Bi all I'm saying is own up to the ******* don't beat around the Bush 😂
If there's nothing wrong with it, why do you care whether people consider themselves gay or not? Yes, a sexual act with a member of the same sex is a homosexual act. The prefix homo- means "same." But a sexual identity is about who you are attracted to, not an isolated action. Homosexual people are attracted to members of the same sex. You can absolutely engage in a sexual activity with a person you're not drawn to sexually. I don't look at a guy and think, I WANT him! I don't seek romance with guys. I experimented once or twice in college and found that dudes don't do it for me, so I went back to dating and having sex with women, to whom I've always been attracted. I don't seek males out any more, except for my wife. So does that experimentation mean I'm gay? Does a couple of isolated experiences mean more about how I should be labeled than all of my life choices before and since?

More recently in life, I have done lots of things that weren't strictly straight activities, at the instruction of my wife. My motivations were not a physical attraction to the others involved. They were to show obedience to my wife as her submissive partner. I get off on putting my sexual autonomy in the hands of my wife. Nearly all of my sexual activity is with my wife alone, though she does lend me out to other diminant women sometimes, to have me service them somehow, show off my training, or have me disciplined. So even now, the vast, vast majority of my sexual activity is purely straight. But my wife enjoys watching a man she's with be dominant not just to her, but to me as well, if the man is also into that. She likes pushing the boundaries of my comfort levels, seeing me squirm, making it challenging for me to show the level of obedience she chooses to require of me, etc. So sometimes she's had me fluff some of her bulls or clean her up after they make a mess of her. These bulls have all identified as straight. If you removed my wife from the room, there would be no sexual interaction between me and these men, and no desire for it at all. In all of our experiences, there was never any question about who these men wanted.
It was my wife, not me. But the power exchange was part of the play dynamic in those situations.

I'm not making excuses about the way I choose to identify. Kinsey would say I'm "primarily straight with some bisexual tendencies." I don't really give a damn if people on the internet think I'm gay (even though as a man in a healthy, happy, hetero marriage who is devoutly committed and eternally infatuated with his wife, and extremely physically attracted to females of all body types, I think "gay" is a pretty ridiculous thing to call me), bisexual (slightly more accurate, but I'm not really attracted to both sexes, which is what that word means. I'm only situationally involved in any activities with men and I don't even choose who they are or what I'll do for them), just a total freak, or any other stupid label someone who doesn't know me wants to slap on me. I am what I am.

So to me, the real question isn't whether a thing I did with my wife magically transformed me into a gay person. My question is, does calling me or the men who had me get their dicks hard (and then put them directly into my very female wife) gay or bisexual make you feel better about yourself for some reason? If so, knock yourself out, I guess. But that's not a very accurate way to describe my sexuality in my opinion, and the other dudes in those situations were no less masculine, dominant, verile or into women than they were before their cocks were briefly in my mouth, so I don't think it instantly changed anything for them either. I don't think it has caused any kind of identity crisis for any of them, and their profiles still say they identify as straight. I don't think anyone they've actually played with has seen any reason to correct them, or accuse them of "beating around the bush.". That seems to be limited to internet trolls on virtual forum soap boxes. To us, they're still dominant men who like to fuck married women, and get off on the power inversions central to the cuckold dynamic, sometimes to the extent that their "ownership" of the female extends to the subjugation of their male counterparts. If you think that makes them gay or bi, I bet they're not going to lose a single wink of sleep over whether they suddenly need to change their status on their profiles. They'll keep fucking sexy women like my wife who are more interested in what's enjoyable than what it's called, while you sit on the internet ascribing different labels to people who've already openly told you how they choose to identify.

Last edited:
assert your dominance - put him on his knees and have him unzip you and when you are ready - bend him over rip his pants off, spit on his rosebud and take him hard fill him with your seed - then have him suc u again

I'm not saying there's ANYTHING WRONG with being Gay / Bi all I'm saying is own up to the ******* don't beat around the Bush 😂
Sounds gay to me (#metooninja🧸) but enjoy and do you
Real "Nin~jas" have spoken🧸
shawn wayans message GIF

So do you think I should just stop at letting him suck my cock? I am not going to show pictures out of respect for discreetness but the husband is very feminine. I make his wife cum alot I am curious if I can make him cum hands free with my cock alone.

Like I said my fantasy is to kiss and hold his wife while I'm fucking his asshole....but I would love to fuck him like a woman and make his cum spill out of his cock while his wife is watching. Will that make me gay?
OMG. This is exactly what I want and need to have happen to me!

Attachments

• 20200419_161845.jpg
    20200419_161845.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20200704_234851.jpg
    20200704_234851.jpg
    775.9 KB · Views: 17
Request to delete thread and profile thanks.
Relax,
Request to delete thread and profile thanks.

So do you think I should just stop at letting him suck my cock? I am not going to show pictures out of respect for discreetness but the husband is very feminine. I make his wife cum alot I am curious if I can make him cum hands free with my cock alone.

Like I said my fantasy is to kiss and hold his wife while I'm fucking his asshole....but I would love to fuck him like a woman and make his cum spill out of his cock while his wife is watching. Will that make me gay?
Not gay at all, just a real man fucking his white slut. You must remember all whites ( boys n girls) are here to worship bbc. It is your job and all Black men to dominate all white bitches( this includes her husband) so I highly recommend that you fuck him like any other bitch. I wish you were here with me and fuck me like a bitch.

BECAUSE THEm NIGGAS GET TURNED OUT IN PRISON AND BECOME GAY OR BI SEXUAL 😂 location DOES NOT change homosexuality. The Men in jail that are ****** to preform sexual acts on other men against their original will are the only ones that it wouldn't be gay to suck dick because they are being ******. BUT the guy forsing other men to suck his dick is 100% gay / bi sexual lol PERIOD! I'm not saying there's ANYTHING WRONG with being Gay / Bi all I'm saying is own up to the ******* don't beat around the Bush 😂
Very true brother. But this is no in-between. That's way society is mess up now.

not at all it will just make you his dominant bull, fucking ass is fucking ass regardless who owns it. He may cum but why not fill his wife with cum and have her sit on his face while you fuck him

I love sucking the purple head of a long, thick Black Cock... to me that’s just part of the deal hubby should be slurping that thing up good, often while his woman pushes his head down.
Having said that... I would never, ever let a guy out anything in my butt lol. And, I would never put my dick in some guys hairy, shitty ass hole. Sorry. Smh

I love sucking the purple head of a long, thick Black Cock... to me that’s just part of the deal hubby should be slurping that thing up good, often while his woman pushes his head down.
Having said that... I would never, ever let a guy out anything in my butt lol. And, I would never put my dick in some guys hairy, shitty ass hole. Sorry. Smh
That’s what my wife said. Her Black bull said otherwise. She obeyed without a word.

I also want to call out a double standard here. In the "lifestyle," whether that's the swingers lifestyle, stag and vixen, much of the kink community, and even throughout hookup culture in general, there's almost an expectation that the females be bisexual. I have talked to women listing themselves as straight, who feel like people are disappointed to learn they aren't into women. Like there's some expectation that if there's going to be play between multiple couples, it should should always start with the ladies making out to work up their husbands. I've also talked to women who list themselves as bi, who later say things like, "I'm not really into women, I just do it sometimes because my hubby thinks it's hot." I've spoken to couples who bemoan profiles like that, and say things like, "we went to meet up with them, and it turns out the lady isn't actually bisexual, she's just been in some situations where the ladies kissed or fingered each other, to get a rise out of the men. Why isn't she more honest on their profile, so we're not expecting bi play to be on the table?"

So I have a question to all the people in here saying things like, "dude, you let a guy suck your dick? I don't care what the circumstances were, that makes you bi/gay. Just own it!" Do you same people argue the same side of the argument for women? Do you say, "that lady with the bi profile, who waited until meeting up to let you know she's not really into women and didn't want to scissor with your wife? Well, you might THINK she's actually a straight lady posing as bi, and that she should have been more honest on her profile so you would have known not to expect any hot lezbo action, but I heard she played spin the bottle at girl scout camp and necked with her bff, so she's totally a dyke or at least bisexual, bro. The fact that she's actually only into dudes and is unlikely to try bumping uglies with your (or anyone's) girl has nothing to do with it! She touched a boob that wasn't hers once and smooched another female on her hubby's birthday, so she's bi. Straight up, homie."

I bet you don't do that. And I bet it's because either:

A. You don't care about how that lady identifies herself nearly as intensely as you care about assuring the OP and other men, who situationally explore the gray areas of kink, that they're incorrect about their own sexual identities

-OR-

B. You think it's hot when women are bi, and gross when men are. You say things like, "not that there's anything wrong with being gay or bi," but it sure is important to you to make sure this guy knows he's not a member of Club Straight, and that YOU are. He blurred a line once or twice with other consenting adults, and you need him to OWN it. He's not like you!

To every single man trying to tell a stranger you know more about their sexuality than they do themselves, methinks thou doth protest a wee bit too much. To me, that just screams that you REALLY want everyone to believe that you have never, ever, EVER even thought about any part of you touching any part of a naked dude. Well, it didn't work. I don't believe you. I trust the people who are open-minded enough to experience life to tell us what they like and don't like, and how they now choose to identify. The people who have experimented a little bit all say things like, "I tried it a couple times. Wasn't for me," or, "hey, turns out I'm a little bi, cool!" or, "Life's short. I'm open to experience things, and don't care about what trolls think it should be called." Those are all healthy, informed points of view, and I take those people at their word. But running around internet forums calling complete strangers gay? That's closet case behavior, friend. Not that there's anything wrong with those nasty homo thoughts you've been repressing! Just own them!

The only people who keep pointing out which is the queer end of the pool are the ones afraid of drifting into it and drowning.

Last edited:
I also want to call out a double standard here. In the "lifestyle," whether that's the swingers lifestyle, stag and vixen, much of the kink community, and even throughout hookup culture in general, there's almost an expectation that the females be bisexual. I have talked to women listing themselves as straight, who feel like people are disappointed to learn they aren't into women. Like there's some expectation that if there's going to be play between multiple couples, the expectation is that it should get started with the ladies making out. I've also talked to women who list themselves as bi, who later say things like, "I'm not really into women, I just do it sometimes because my hubby thinks it's hot." I've spoken to couples who bemoan profiles like that, and say things like, "we went to meet up with them, and it turns out the lady isn't actually bisexual, she's just been in some situations where the ladies kissed or fingered each other, to get a rise out of the men. Why isn't she more honest on their profile, so we're not expecting bi play to be in the table?"

So I have a question to all the people in here saying things like, "dude, you let a guy suck your dick? I don't care what the circumstance was, that makes you bi/gay. Just own it!" Do you same people argue the same side of the argument for women? Do you say, "that lady with the bi profile, who waited until meeting up to let you know she's not really into women and didn't want to scissor with your wife? Well, you might THINK she's actually straight, and that she should have been more honest on her profile so you would have known not to expect any hot lezbo action, but I heard she played spin the bottle at girl scout camp and knecked with her bff, so she's totally a dyke or at least bisexual, bro. The fact that she's actually only into dudes and is unlikely to be into bumping uglies with your (or anyone's) girl has nothing to do with it! She touched a boob that wasn't hers once and smooched another female on her hubby's birthday, so she's bi. Straight up, homie."

I bet you don't. And I bet it's because either you don't care how that lady identifies herself nearly as intensely as you care about assuring the OP and other men, who situationally explore the gray areas of kink, that they're incorrect about their own sexual identities,
-OR-
you think it's hot when women are bi, and gross when men are. You say things like, "not that there's anything wrong with being gay or bi," but it sure is important to you to make sure this guy knows he's not a member of Club Straight, like you are. He blurred a line once or twice with other consenting adults, and you need him to OWN it. He's not like you!

To every single man trying to tell a stranger you know more about their sexuality than they do themselves, methinks thou doth protest a wee bit too much. To me, that just screams that you REALLY want everyone to believe that you have never, ever, EVER even thought about any part of you touching any part of a naked dude. Well, I don't believe you. I trust the people who were open-minded enough to experience life to tell us what they like and don't like, and how they identify. The people who have experimented a bit all say things like, "I tried it a couple times. Wasn't for me," or, "hey, turns out I'm a little bi, cool!" or, "Life's short. I'm open to experience things, and don't care about what trolls think it should be called." Those are all healthy, informed points of view, and I take them at their word. But running around forums calling strangers gay? That's closet case behavior, friend. Not that there's anything wrong with those nasty homo thoughts you've been repressing! Just own them! The only people who keep pointing out which is the queer end of the pool are the ones afraid of drifting into it and drowning.
I agree totally. Many years ago I was struck by the double standard at swingers parties I went to where women getting it on with other women was considered normal but men on men was taboo. I’ll guarantee that not every guy there was straight. I’ve always been suspicious of men who denounce gay behavior and consider it ‘sick’. As you say, that’s the closet talking,

Are you gay bi or confused? If not why would you let another man suck on your penis. Explain that to your ******* one day

Ok, I'll bite. Why would you let somebody blow you? Maybe you like his wife, and want to help her fulfill a fantasy of dominating her cuck, or sharing her bull's dick with him? Maybe you like the power you feel when you can tell a grown ass white man to get on his knees for you in front of his wife, whom you're boning whenever and however you want to, and he just does it? Or maybe you just like how it feels to have a warm, wet mouth on your cock, and don't care about other peoples' labels and hangups? I dunno, there are probably lots of other things that have motivated others to do this, but those are the reasons some of my wife's bulls have wanted to do it.

To your second point, if you're an adult, why would any of that ever be something you have to "explain to your ******* one day?"

I'm in my mid 40s and have never found myself suddenly needing to be like, "yo Pops, check out the new chastity cage Jemma bought me! Sure, I'll tell her you like it, but that'll have to wait 'til morning. Yeah, she's out getting her pussy drilled out by some dude with a huge cock who we met on the internet." But I'll try and humor you. Pretty sure my 70+ year old dad has no interest whatsoever in the details of my sex life. If I told him that I've sucked a dick before, because Jemma told me to, my guess is he'd be like, "huh. What made you decide I needed that information now?"

If my kid was older and came to me like, "Dad, I let my buddy blow me last night," I'd probably say, "oh yeah? How was that?" If he was like, "I have decided I prefer when men blow me. I think I'm gay," I'd say something like, "oh yeah? Well, I'm glad you felt you could talk to me about it! I love you, so as long as you're happy, so am I. Be careful of STDs and watch out for backward-ass homophobes, especially if you visit the bible belt. So, what should we have for dinner?"

Last edited:
Ok, I'll bite. Why would you let somebody blow you? Maybe you like his wife, and want to help her fulfill a fantasy of dominating her cuck, or sharing her bull's dick with him? Maybe you like the power you feel when you can tell a grown ass white man to get on his knees for you in front of his wife, whom you're boning whenever and however you want to, and he just does it? Or maybe you just like how it feels to have a warm, wet mouth on your cock, and don't care about other peoples' labels and hangups? I dunno, there are probably lots of other things that have motivated others to do this, but those are the reasons some of my wife's bulls have wanted to do it.

To your second point, if you're an adult, why would any of that ever be something you have to "explain to your ******* one day?"

I'm in my mid 40s and have never found myself suddenly needing to be like, "yo Pops, check out the new chastity cage Jemma bought me! Sure, I'll tell her you like it, but that'll have to wait 'til morning. Yeah, she's out getting her pussy drilled out by some dude with a huge cock who we met on the internet." But I'll try and humor you. Pretty sure my 70+ year old dad has no interest whatsoever in the details of my sex life. If I told him that I've sucked a dick before, my guess is, he'd be like, "huh. Why do you think I need that information?"

If my kid was older and came to me like, "Dad, I let my buddy blow me last night," I'd probably say, "oh yeah? How was that?" If he was like, "I have decided I prefer when men blow me. I think I'm gay," I'd say something like, "oh yeah? Well, I'm glad you felt you could talk to me about it! I love you, so as long as you're happy, so am I. Be careful of STDs and watch out for backward-ass homophobes, especially if you visit the bible belt. So, what should we have for dinner?"
That's nice. Keep in your family

I think I may go through with it. I never fucked another man up his ass before. I fucked women in the ass before and they have enjoyed it. I'm 8 inches very thick bbc. So Ill geuss Ill treat his asshole like I would treat a women's I guess.
my first time was with a guy who had a crooked cock and over 8 and he almost pushed his balls in me , it made me a better cuck

Back