Black bull needs advice. Should I dominate the wife and her sissified husband, but I am not gay.

This was the gayest ******* I've ever read 😂
No.. correction ..."This" is the Gayest ******* I've ever read !
my first time was with a guy who had a crooked cock and over 8 and he almost pushed his balls in me , it made me a better cuck
I'm just trolling at this point🧸
spit take GIF

I do not understand its hot if two women get it on, but somehow wrong if two men do I accept that my boyfriend who is all man, ex cop/ raced drag boats and great provider also likes to have sex with men with huge dicks. He accepts my desire to do groups of black men and an occasional couple if they are very hot and nasty

I do not understand its hot if two women get it on, but somehow wrong if two men do I accept that my boyfriend who is all man, ex cop/ raced drag boats and great provider also likes to have sex with men with huge dicks. He accepts my desire to do groups of black men and an occasional couple if they are very hot and nasty
No one said that it was wrong. Just said that it still classified as gay weather no matter anyone's feelings on it 😂 Emotions don't change material facts. To each their own all day everyday of course. But by no means shall there be ANY Blind ignorance just because SOME aren't man enough and can't accept Their own truths and hide behind weak ass excuses 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just do what feels right and pleasurable for you. As long as its consensual and everyone is having fun nothing else should matter. For years I said no to requests from eager husbands wanting to suck my cock along with their wives. Fast forward to now and with regard to the cuckold dynamic specifically if hubby isn't a black cock sucker I'm a lot less enthusiastic about meeting them. However if the wife isn't into it I'm a lot more flexible, after all she's my priority.
🙏🙏🙏

This is hot and extremely well said, IMHO. Your boyfriend is very enlightened (and what white boi doesn’t love huge black dick and see his Girl be used).

having the husband suck your cock is not gay it is just part of being involved with a cuckold couple. The wife is dominant and it makes it much easier of you have the husband lick her while you fuck her, clean your cock and cum and even fuck his face since it will please her
Wonderful, clear explanation. Thanks for the share.

So do you think I should just stop at letting him suck my cock? I am not going to show pictures out of respect for discreetness but the husband is very feminine. I make his wife cum alot I am curious if I can make him cum hands free with my cock alone.

Like I said my fantasy is to kiss and hold his wife while I'm fucking his asshole....but I would love to fuck him like a woman and make his cum spill out of his cock while his wife is watching. Will that make me gay?
Well motivated questions, but labels are irrelevant.

If you have no pleasure in being with a man. Or being touched by another man. Then be upfront with that.

Just tell him no.
...you know, unless you want to do it.
I wouldn’t want to do that. That’s strange
Although, what's strange to you may not be strange to others. Some people might consider some of the stuff you're into strange as well.

I wouldn't keep chiming in here, except I think the reason for this thread is probably not for advice, but rather for validation. If @CumonmyBBC wasn't at least open to this idea, I don't think he would have asked. I think he would have just told the couple he's not into that. To me, it seems like the question he's asking is: "Will this make me gay?"

To me, it's sad that people think it even matters. Putting pressure on each other to be a certain way in order to be considered normal or acceptable is incredibly damaging. If being gay, bisexual, pansexual, etc. didn't have such a negative connotation, it wouldn't matter whether something makes you gay or bi. People would feel free to say, "I tried ______ , and I liked (or didn't like) it." Other people's opinions on the matter would be irrelevant.

The thing is, if you do something like this, you will be the exact same person afterwards that you were beforehand, except with more experience. You don't magically become someone else, good or bad. The only thing about you that changes is that you're no longer a person who is curious/interested in trying something. Now you're a person who's tried it and gets to decide whether you enjoyed it or not. It really is as simple as that. If you're already here, and already asking about it, you're already curious about it. So the title a bunch of people give you on the internet doesn't matter in the slightest.

It's entirely ok to be gay, bi, bi-curious, *mostly* straight but into fucking dudes situationally (like only if they appear effeminate, or only as an expression of D/s and power play), just plain straight, or any other kind of orientation that makes sense to you. As long as there's consent from all involved, and you're not hurting anybody, the ONLY question you need to worry about is: "Do I want to do this?"

If the answer is yes, why wouldn't you try it? If the answer is no, why would you? Obviously, as the replies demonstrate, nobody here can agree on what it "makes you" if you do it, anyway. But I don't see why that should matter in the slightest. Just be yourself. You'll be a lot happier than trying to be anything else for the sake of maintaining an arbitrary label or status.

Last edited:
Reminder gents you can dominate the sissified husband "mentally" that eliminates any concerns of homosexual exploration/uncomfortability

Back