Black bull cuckold humiliation party

We have been invited to a party with 3 other couples. There are 7 black bulls that are going to attend. Every is current on their covid shots and std tests. I ordered this cage with the leash for my husband to wear. The group has a queening chair. Each husband will have to spend part of the party handcuffed to the chair. They will have to clean whatever is presented to them; cock, pussy, or asshole. The goal was to have two bulls for each wife, but we are one short. Each wife will have a chance to sample every bull. The husbands not in cleaning chair will serve drinks and snacks.

I am going to wear a skirt that has a side zipper that zips the full length, a loose deep cut blouse, a quarter cup that exposes my nipples and a pair of crotch-less panties. The other wives will dress in similar clothing.

This is not a fantasy. It happens this weekend.View attachment 4635550
Sounds amazing! How did the party go? Give us the deets :)

My wife has told me as we have a really tall bed with tall posts, her and her friend want to tie my wrists up and my legs spread a bit with me facing the bed, naked in my cock cage. They want to take turns spanking me with a belt as I watch the other on the bed taking bbc and let me know right before each swat, this punishment is for your own doing for having such a pathetic, small dicklet, will give me a swat each for every inch the bull is packing since if they used my inches it wouldn’t be much. Wife was rubbing my locked cock today in its cage and giggled because it was straining to escape as it made me try to get hard when she was teasing me with this thought. She was like, ohhh, you like this idea, I’ll let Michelle know and we’ll see what we can do to make that happen for you real soon.

Last edited:
My wife has told me as we have a really tall bed with tall posts, her and her friend want to tie my wrists up and my legs spread a bit with me facing the bed, naked in my cock cage. They want to take turns spanking me with a belt as I watch the other on the bed taking bbc and let me know right before each swat, this punishment is for your own doing for having such a pathetic, small dickens will give me a swat each for every inch the bull is packing since if they used my inches it wouldn’t be much. Wife was rubbing my locked cock today in its cage and giggled because it was straining to escape as it made me try to get hard when she was teasing me with this thought. She was like, ohhh, you like this idea, I’ll let Michelle know and we’ll see what we can do to make that happen for you real soon.
This sounds fun

Make it a free for all orgy of cucks. And then tell the cucks that the first one to cum has to leave the room for the night. They all have to try and make another cum while not cumming themselves. The cucks are allowed 1 'time out' if they will declare loudly and clearly they are not worthy of their wives by name and beg their Black Bull to fuck their wife by name. If the Black Bull agrees, the cuck will get a 5 minute break to cool down.

Oh yeah, to make thing fair they will all be given matching style panties to wear, each a different color. They must declare loudly which color they want before they get them. I think boyshorts or thongs would be best.
Holy crap this is so hot

There are several here that combined would be hot!

Incorporating some of the ideas and my fantasy is 12 couples (and bulls) would rotate hosting and get together once a month.
at each month the host would have a theme but basically it would involve the cucks dressed as the ‘help’ (think frilly French maid type outfits but more thematic) serving the wives and bulls how ever they wanted, while the wives and bulls socialized and fucked all weekend.

there would be events that varied from host to host, but one thing that would be constant is the cuckie games where the cucks would compete with ‘prizes’ such as:
- pair off and suck each other’s dicklettes. First to cum gets the chastity cage with spikes for until the next event. This cuck cannot participate in the key game either.
- cutest cuckie, where the wives spend their non party time adoring/dressing/teaching makeup lessons for their cuck for the bulls to vote who is most feminine.
- smallest cock, cuck with the smallest cock serves as the bull fluffer for the next party.
- most disobedient cuck, serves as the ‘sacrifice’ piece of ass. If a wives doesn’t want to do something (ie tired, not feeling well, doesn’t want to, etc) , the cuck is the substitute for her. This cuck is also the designated piece of ass for cucks who get their key to their cages.

the bulls and wives get their own awards as well to celebrate their manliness/hotness. there would be 12 awards (one for each) but I can’t think of any since I’m in the wanna be cuck camp. Wives can play the game best milker with a bull and cuck category. Basically whoever can extract the most cum from either a bull or cuck wins. Her husband loses because the cum is poured on the winner and her husband has to lick it off.

I do like the idea of a key bowl for chastity cages where the bull gets the key and neither the cuck or wife knows which has it. If the cuck wants out to participate in the first game they have to go beg to get their key from a bull, reciting to the bulls satisfaction how much more manly the bull is and how the cuck cannot satisfy his wife (by name), etc. If the cuck can’t get his key by game time, he has to wear an but plug the entire weekend.

I also like the idea of when the bull cums in the wife’s pussy, the cuck has to put the bull’s balls in his mouth to feel them contract.

*edited for autocorrect issues.
Amazing. There are many that feel the same why I do.

Back