Black bull cuckold humiliation party

I think that it is great to see the black lady involved in the lifestyle and would love to see more black ladies getting involved in the lifestyle! Whether they are whipping a white family's asses into shape and making them eat her pussy,or the black women are cuckolds themselves like the white husbands are,and the black ladies are cleaning their black husbands or boyfriends cocks after they fuck white women and eating their cum from the freshly fucked white women's pussies! Black women are seriously underrepresented in this lifestyle. The picture is so hot,seeing the white family serve in a group setting. They are about to be put through their paces but good! There will be some big round white asses getting turned bright red before this night is through. This is the future of the modern white family. I would love to see the whole session in pictures or video! It's so nice to see both black and white families find a hobby that they can all enjoy doing together! Offering up their holes to cross racial divides and bring the community together,and leaking the glue that bonds them together for the next few days!
That is an awesome picture look them weak whites . I bet they get totally used by the supeieriour blacks

I think that it is great to see the black lady involved in the lifestyle and would love to see more black ladies getting involved in the lifestyle! Whether they are whipping a white family's asses into shape and making them eat her pussy,or the black women are cuckolds themselves like the white husbands are,and the black ladies are cleaning their black husbands or boyfriends cocks after they fuck white women and eating their cum from the freshly fucked white women's pussies! Black women are seriously underrepresented in this lifestyle. The picture is so hot,seeing the white family serve in a group setting. They are about to be put through their paces but good! There will be some big round white asses getting turned bright red before this night is through. This is the future of the modern white family. I would love to see the whole session in pictures or video! It's so nice to see both black and white families find a hobby that they can all enjoy doing together! Offering up their holes to cross racial divides and bring the community together,and leaking the glue that bonds them together for the next few days!
Love that ...😍

to be a cuckold sub to a black cock does not humiliate me. it turns me on to service the black cock that fucks our women for us since we cant. i will lick their ass balls cock swallow their cum all day long to thank them for breeding our white wives
Exactly, I am proud of how good I suck dick and how well (and easily now) that I can take dicks in my assi How well I prep my cooch and guys cum in me good, I am happy giving myself to black men anytime and I am proud to be there for them

Last edited:
I love these ideas. One aspect we fantasize about is attending a BBC party and having to enter a penis size contest. It's obviously not really a contest but allows the wives to laugh at the small white dicklets and drool over the BBC. I know I'd be rock hard and still wouldn't measure up to half of what the BBC would be.

Secondo me succhiare il cazzo di un toro nero è un piacere per molti cornuti e le umiliazioni devono essere ben diverse e comunque ciò che è umiliante è soggettivo: molto spesso vedo proprietari di cani che raccolgono feci animali sui marciapiedi e per me sarebbe essere intollerabile. Il grado di umiliazione dipende anche da quante persone partecipano e da che rapporto c'è con loro. Penso che un alto grado di umiliazione possa essere dato dalla pisciata in pubblico (sia del Toro che della moglie), e simili comportamenti piuttosto “estremi”.

2 cuck hubbies competing with each other on who can suck the other off first while their wives and bbcs bet on it
I remember one night, it was a race... 69, and whoever comes first gets fucked by the other one. Decided it wasn't really a fun event when he discovered he couldn't abide come in his mouth, but was totally okay with getting it in his ass, so he played to 'lose'.

Yep, I know. Everyone on this thread wants that :) This is me in my maid outfit.

View attachment 4522025

Have any cucks here actually participated in such a party? A "Black bull cuckold humiliation party", as OP puts it.

Another party fantasy of mine is the wedding ceremony/ wedding gangbang. As a wannabe-cuck, it'd be wild (and humiliating) to plan a kinky wedding that's half traditional, half total embrace of interracial cuckolding. Wonder how something like this would go down.

View attachment 4522060
Wish this was my wedding

Back