Black bull cuckold humiliation party

5 couples and their bull's. Each cuck husband has to undress, and serve refreshments to wives and bull's.
Then a drawing from a jar cuck name the one that got pulled will suck each bull and remember their names.

He's then blindfolded and suck each one again and guess the name. If he is wrong that bull whips his ass with belt 5 times. Every time he misses he's whipped 5 times.

If he misses all 5 bull's he gets fucking from each one.
This sounds fun wish I could play, I wish i could suck 5 BBC and try to remember there names if not I want spanked.

Last edited:
I am imagening a party where each cuck couple has a separate room which has a gloryhole. The bull goes to the gloryhole and inserts the BBC. The cucks job is to fluff and if he succedd the BBC can enter the room and fuck the wife in a condom. After he ejaculates the cuck couple keeps the cumfilled condom and at the end of the party the cuckcouples compete who has the most number cumfilled condoms. The cuck of the winning couple gets a crown/tiarra with all the condoms attached and gets a pegging by the wife in front of every body.

Sorry for my english, not my mothertounge.

Pre plandemic, my wife and I went to a cuck party hosted by a cuck couple we have been friends with for years.

These parties are themed so the wives and cucks are dressed as per the theme. Like a pool party the wives can wear what they want and the cucks are required to wear a bikini. The bulls just wear anything that shows off their cocks.

This party was themed as a post highschool football party. The bulls were dressed as jocks, the wives were cheerleaders, and the cucks were the nerdy ugly sissy.

There was a game that was very popular. The bulls called it taste your wife. To play the game four cucks, five bulls and a random number of wives.

The cuck kneeled in the center of the room and was blind folded. The cucks wife would whisper a fruit into the cucks ear. This was the flavor lube she would use on the bull.

I am not sure how the wives applied the lube on the bulls cock but you might have guessed the cuck had to suck of the bulls to find his wife's flavor.

The cuck was allowed just 1 minute and 30 seconds to find his wife's flavor. As the cuck frantically licked and sucked the bulls cocks the crowd got riled up cheering us on. When there was 10 seconds left the crowd chanted the final seconds.

Most of the time there was no flavoring on the bulls cock. Also most of the bulls that did not start out playing the game would shove their cocks in your face just to see if the cuck would notice.

I played a round but could not find my wife's flavor. My wife told me later that I tasted 9 different cocks in the minute and a half.

Pre plandemic, io e mia moglie siamo andati a una festa di cuck ospitata da una coppia di cuck con cui siamo amici da anni.

Queste feste sono a tema in modo che le mogli e le cack siano vestite secondo il tema. Come una festa in piscina le mogli possono indossare ciò che vogliono e i cucks sono tenuti a indossare un bikini. I tori indossano solo tutto ciò che mostra i loro.

Questa festa era a tema come una festa di calcio post-liceale. I tori erano vestiti da jock, le mogli erano cheerleader e i cucks erano la brutta femminuccia nerd.

C'era un gioco che era molto popolare. I tori lo chiamavano assaggia tua moglie. Per giocare quattro cucks, cinque tori e un numero casuale di mogli.

Il cuck si inginocchiò al centro della stanza e fu bendato alla cieca. La moglie dei cucks sussurrava un frutto nell'orecchio del cucks. Questo era il lubrificante aromatico che avrebbe usato sul toro.

Non sono sicuro di come le mogli abbiano applicato il lubrificante sul cazzo dei tori, ma potresti aver indovinato che il cuck doveva succhiare i tori per trovare il sapore di sua moglie.

Al cuck è stato concesso solo 1 minuto e 30 secondi per trovare il sapore di sua moglie. Mentre il cuck leccava e succhiava freneticamente i dei tori, la folla si arrabbiava per farci il tifo. Quando mancavano 10 secondi alla folla cantava gli ultimi secondi.

Il più delle volte non c'era aroma sul gallo dei tori. Inoltre, la maggior parte dei tori che non hanno iniziato a giocare ti spingerebbero i loro in faccia solo per vedere se il cuck se ne sarebbe accorto.

Ho giocato un round ma non sono riuscito a trovare il sapore di mia moglie. Mia moglie mi ha detto in seguito che ho assaggiato 9 diversi nel minuto e mezzo.
Finalmente un'idea interessante e concreta !!
Ma credo che ad ogni CUC dovrebbe essere concesso un po' più di tempo per riuscire ad identificare il cazzo con il sapore indicato.

Pre plandemic, my wife and I went to a cuck party hosted by a cuck couple we have been friends with for years.

These parties are themed so the wives and cucks are dressed as per the theme. Like a pool party the wives can wear what they want and the cucks are required to wear a bikini. The bulls just wear anything that shows off their cocks.

This party was themed as a post highschool football party. The bulls were dressed as jocks, the wives were cheerleaders, and the cucks were the nerdy ugly sissy.

There was a game that was very popular. The bulls called it taste your wife. To play the game four cucks, five bulls and a random number of wives.

The cuck kneeled in the center of the room and was blind folded. The cucks wife would whisper a fruit into the cucks ear. This was the flavor lube she would use on the bull.

I am not sure how the wives applied the lube on the bulls cock but you might have guessed the cuck had to suck of the bulls to find his wife's flavor.

The cuck was allowed just 1 minute and 30 seconds to find his wife's flavor. As the cuck frantically licked and sucked the bulls cocks the crowd got riled up cheering us on. When there was 10 seconds left the crowd chanted the final seconds.

Most of the time there was no flavoring on the bulls cock. Also most of the bulls that did not start out playing the game would shove their cocks in your face just to see if the cuck would notice.

I played a round but could not find my wife's flavor. My wife told me later that I tasted 9 different cocks in the minute and a half.
That's sounds like a great party. wish I could have one

i enjoy to humiliate my cuck hubby by making him wear his cock cage and panty, he has to open the door and serve by bull and do as we ask for time my bull visits
Please login or become a member to view

We have been invited to a party with 3 other couples. There are 7 black bulls that are going to attend. Every is current on their covid shots and std tests. I ordered this cage with the leash for my husband to wear. The group has a queening chair. Each husband will have to spend part of the party handcuffed to the chair. They will have to clean whatever is presented to them; cock, pussy, or asshole. The goal was to have two bulls for each wife, but we are one short. Each wife will have a chance to sample every bull. The husbands not in cleaning chair will serve drinks and snacks.

I am going to wear a skirt that has a side zipper that zips the full length, a loose deep cut blouse, a quarter cup that exposes my nipples and a pair of crotch-less panties. The other wives will dress in similar clothing.

This is not a fantasy. It happens this weekend.View attachment 4635550
What a great plan for a party. Are you planning any more like this. Great idea for a chain on the cage.

That's hot

i enjoy to humiliate my cuck hubby by making him wear his cock cage and panty, he has to open the door and serve by bull and do as we ask for time my bull visits

Damn that's hot love to enjoy your sexy body like this so hot!

Rules for all cucks
1. All cucks must be clean shaven
2. All cucks must be caged
3. All cucks will dress in a top, skirt and must have panties on.

Cucks who are trying to become sissies will not be caged, but will follow the other rules i.e. 1 and 3. In addition
4. a sissy cannot laugh or smile but instead she will giggle
5. A sissy who is looking to mate will suck her thumb and twirl her skirt when she sees a bull she desires. If the bull reciprocates, he can mount her and mate with her. The sissy will then display her boipussy filled with the bull's seed to all guests.

6. Sissies can entertain themselves by playing with other sissies. An example of a play is when two sissies use their shecocks as swords and battle eachother.
Oh wow I love this idea I'd follow rules 1 to 5 completely obediently hoping you as I suck my thumb you would choose this sissy to be mated bt your amazing bbc

That sounds incredible, I fantasise about experiencing something just like that. I'm very jealous

What a fun party Love to join in and see if I can pass the taste test

Rules for all cucks
1. All cucks must be clean shaven
2. All cucks must be caged
3. All cucks will dress in a top, skirt and must have panties on.

Cucks who are trying to become sissies will not be caged, but will follow the other rules i.e. 1 and 3. In addition
4. a sissy cannot laugh or smile but instead she will giggle
5. A sissy who is looking to mate will suck her thumb and twirl her skirt when she sees a bull she desires. If the bull reciprocates, he can mount her and mate with her. The sissy will then display her boipussy filled with the bull's seed to all guests.

6. Sissies can entertain themselves by playing with other sissies. An example of a play is when two sissies use their shecocks as swords and battle eachother.
Amazing

Back