Black breeding and the limits of consent

Throughout nature there is the desire/intent of the males to perpetuate their DNA regardless of other males offspring. The most common way to do this is to impregnate as many females as possible and we see this today with "roving " young black males and white women. Not that this is foremost in their minds as it is usually just getting a "piece of white pussy " often married to some white man who may or not know what she is doing at least until the baby is born.
And THAT is called hate fucking.

As a woman, feeling a powerful Alpha male cum in me is deeply fillfilling. It the ultimate sign of womanhood, that a a man has chsen me to carry on his genes within me. In the moments of ejaculation, there is a time when the man and woman are one being, sharing his essence simultaneously. Semen is precious, life giving, some thing a woman should treasure because it can only be coaxed from a man willing to share his very being.

I believe black men enjoy cumming in white pussy because of its taboo nature. For generations, black men were lynched for making advances towards a white woman. Even now, in some parts of the country, a woman is looked down on and shame brought onto the family if a white girl is seen in public with a black man or nurses a black baby. It tells the world that all the stereotypes are true, that sexual pleasure is heightened with a black man. When a black man cums in a woman, he is claiming her in the most animalistic way possible. From that moment on, his essence will forever be in her as her womb absorbes his DNA, much like the pleasure she recieved will forever be burned in her memory.

White men love seeing their wives' pussy filled with a black man's cum because it solidifies the fact that her body now belongs to blsck men snd the pleasure they give. He truly loves her so much thst she gives her what he cannot possibly provide. His pudgy, out of shape body Beta-personality and miniature prnis can never make her cum like a muscular, black Alpha male with a giant dick. Real men possess real male qualities. Like a wild *******, the Alpha male gets to bed all of the choice females and pass on his DNA.
dammm you so beautiful

We have only had one experience that crossed the line of "consent". We met a black male at a small, discreet, no tell motel. Got a room. Wife likes to relax with a ******* and talk a little first. I stepped outside to the soda machine to get a Coke to chase her Crown. Quickly found out the machine was out of order and my only option was a convenience store roughly a 5 minute walk. I stuck my head back in the room and told wife and the guy. Wife replied "we will keep talking and wait on you". I returned back 15-20 minutes later. As I approached the room from at least 20 feet I could hear the wife screaming loudly. I rushed into the room and found wife face down on the bed, half clothed with her skirt pushed up to her waist. The black male was pounding her pussy hard with a 8-9 inch thick cock. She continued to scream but less as the pounding went on. I watched him fuck her for about 20 minutes, then her unloaded in her pussy. He got up, dressed, thanked us and left. I asked wife why they did not wait on me. She replied that she "wanted to". She said that immediately after I left he stood up and grabbed her forcefully and pushed her to her to her knees. He unzipped and shoved his cock in her mouth. He didn't allow her to really suck him, he grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth and throat roughly. She said he quickly got hard, then he again grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He undressed then grabbed her, rolling her over on her stomach. He shoved her skirt up and tore her panties off. I picked them up off the floor and they were in tatters. As soon as her pussy was exposed he got on top of her and began fucking her. She said there was no foreplay, lube. spit or even a finger. He just shoved his cock in her pussy dry and the screaming was from discomfort.
The wife had a similar experience. She was away on a business trip and I had arranged a visitor one night that went knocking at her door. They chatted for a while and then started to play. She spread her legs for him to fuck her good. After a short rest he rolled back between her legs and fucked her a second time filling her pussy full to the point of overflow. When he finished, he just stayed between her legs. She wanted to rest and tried to move him off, but he slowly started pumping his cock in and out of her again. She tried to stop him but he laid on top of her grabbing her ass in both hands and continued to plow her until he unloaded a third time in her. He told her that her pussy now belonged to him. She cried when he left, but the next night when he came back, she opened the door for him and a friend. They fucked her the whole night and when they woke the next morning, they each took a turn on her, then dressed and left. She said they dropped down her leg the entire next day during her meetings. She makes this business trip once or twice a year. I don’t even have to ask if she saw Anderson, because her worn out sloppy pussy tells me what happened.

Last edited:
In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

This was the time when my crazy fantasies were closer to reality.

View attachment 1885618

Just like you said, sex leads to procreation. But are there any reasons why a white couple should practice selective breeding with a black bull of their choice. The reasons I can think of are : 1. He might have better physical attributes, like size, strength etc. 2. It might help bring Society together by uniting whites and blacks. 3. You will have paid your racial debt. 4. It helps your self growth. By accepting this, you can spiritually grow and learn that DNA is only on the surface. 5. Because it just feels right.

10218224-linda-mujer-mirando-un-test-de-embarazo-mientras-su-novio-durmiendo.jpg

We had a rule that we both use condoms when we were swinging. One night, I arranged for an extremely well hung black man to meet us as a birthday present. We had explained that condoms were a requirement. The first time , he used one. Afterwards, they were laying there caressing each other. I noticed he was getting an erection. He rolled over and started rubbing his cock on her clit. This drives my wife crazy. All of a sudden, he buried all 10 inches of bare cock in her. They fucked for a while like that. Then she climbed on top and guided his bare cock into her pussy. They fucked that way, then doggy and finally missionary. My stomach was churning when I saw his balls tighten up and the base of his cock pluse as he came deep in her.

I asked why she didn't stop him. She said it felt too good and you didn't say anything.

The next time was at a party when she was alone with a young black man. They had always used condoms. She said they were making out and kissing when he entered her. She said it felt diffrent. He told her it feels better doesn't it. She agreed. He has been bareback with her for 19 years now.

When you told the first man, "No." but he kept fucking you, he crossed the line to *******, but given the fact that you encouraged him to continue the act after having trying to stop him, you are unlikely to succeed at prosecuting him. I trust the second man spanked you in play, since you clearly don't want to have another baby. I keep saying this, but it really is the woman who controls the cuckold relationship, not the men. You walk away and the deal is done.
Do paternity laws really care if the biological ******* was told no or not? Correct me if I’m wrong but if you impregnate a woman whether by her consent or not you will be paying baby support payments until the are adults.

We had a rule that we both use condoms when we were swinging. One night, I arranged for an extremely well hung black man to meet us as a birthday present. We had explained that condoms were a requirement. The first time , he used one. Afterwards, they were laying there caressing each other. I noticed he was getting an erection. He rolled over and started rubbing his cock on her clit. This drives my wife crazy. All of a sudden, he buried all 10 inches of bare cock in her. They fucked for a while like that. Then she climbed on top and guided his bare cock into her pussy. They fucked that way, then doggy and finally missionary. My stomach was churning when I saw his balls tighten up and the base of his cock pluse as he came deep in her.

I asked why she didn't stop him. She said it felt too good and you didn't say anything.

The next time was at a party when she was alone with a young black man. They had always used condoms. She said they were making out and kissing when he entered her. She said it felt diffrent. He told her it feels better doesn't it. She agreed. He has been bareback with her for 19 years now.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1373819325187.jpg
    ResizedImage_1373819325187.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 41
Back