Black breeding and the limits of consent

I’m too young for one, I wanna live a little more before I watch my belly swell from a baby. That hasn’t stopped me going unprotected though, when I’m not on the pill and I feel a raw black dick about to pump my belly full of his seed, I’d never stop him.
Im young too and not in a position to have a kid. But the potential of creating a beautiful mixed baby might be the driving ******* behind my attraction to white women. It goes beyond looks! ❤❤

how did that happen ?

This is the story her hubby was telling is friends
They continued to kiss as he led her upstairs to a loft bedroom where he pushed her down on the king-sized bed. He quickly doffed his clothes, pushed her legs apart and back. He settled in atop of my beautiful white wife. She looked in a mirror and saw her long, white legs wrapped around the black man. The contrasts of color made the act more forbidden and more exciting.

Emma could feel the cock head touch her cunt. Suddenly she remembered that she had never fucked bareback.

"Do you have a condom?" she pleaded.

"I only fuck bareback," Dave answered as my 11-inch love pole slipped past Emma's pussy lips. Emma knew that was not what she was used to. Fucking bareback was not in her mantra, but the moment had control of her. She tensed her hips and thrust them upward as her arms went around Dave's ass, pulling it toward her. After all, she thought, she was on the pill.

"That's it, bitch" Dave said as he lips met her lips, and he began the in and out moves. Hot, tingling, sensations coursed through Emma's body as she felt the hot, black, love pole probe further into her than ever before. She felt full... No! Fulfilled! No! Fucked to fulfillment! Her hips were thrusting upward in the same rhythm as Dave's cock was plunging inside. He was balls deep inside her. Emma could feel the black man's nut sack slapping her ass on each thrust.

Her white skin contrasted with Dave's light brown complexion. It was brown on white. Her long white arms wrapped round Dave's brown body. Her long, bright pink fingernails were buried deep in Dave's ass cheeks, urging him onward and deeper with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Emma moaned each time the cock banged against her cervix. She felt pleasantly stretched. No white man's four inch dick could ever satisfy her now. She was blacked fucked. She loved it. Emma felt she was falling in love with Dave and his bbc. She wanted it forever! Her cunt would be for black cocks from now on. She was turning into a true black cock slut.

The thrusts were coming faster now. Dave's body was beginning to tense up and the thrusting slowed down. Then she felt a final heave. A spurt of hot fire hit the back of her silky cunt. It's Dave's black baby seed squirting inside her, she thought. She knew it was too late, but she did not care anymore. The hot liquid fire had triggered her orgasm. She tensed up and thrust her hips up to meet Dave's final throes of passion. Emma let out a loud scream of pleasure!

Dave pulled his cock out of Emma, moved forward and wiped his cum coated pole on a handful of her red hair. He got up .Looking down on the bed at the young white woman who was soon to be a is fuck buddy, he smiled.

"You are one hot babe," Dave said.

She was black fucked. He loved it. She could never go back to short, thin white dicks ever again. Jean was a black man's slut now. She wanted to do whatever her lover wanted her to do. Her body suddenly began trembling again.

"Bitch! Turnover on your hands and knees," Dave commanded.

Obediently, she complied. She could feel powerful hands holding her ass on each side and then a thick cock slid into her cum-slick cunt. In one motion, Dave slammed balls deep in the pretty white girl.

"Oh!" said Emma as the air expelled out of her lungs from the cock jab.

First, he was moving slowly. As the passion continued to build his piston motion got faster and deeper. The thrusts came even faster and faster as the passion began to build.

In minutes, she could feel another orgasm starting to build.

"Oh damn. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Don't' stop!" she screamed.

Suddenly an orgasm overwhelmed her senses, and she started screaming. Dave kept up the pounding for another five minutes before he pulled out.

"Oh! No! Don't pull it out," Emma pleaded. She was hot and did not want to stop. Dave had another pleasure planned for the white bitch in heat. His cock was covered with the slick, white, black man's baby juice when he withdrew. He aimed his cock at the puckered rosebud just above her cunt. Jean had never been fucked in the ass although her previous white lovers had pleaded with her. She did not care, now. She wanted black cock in all of her bodily orifices if that was what her black lover wanted. Mark wanted to oblige, too.

The muscular black man aimed his 11-inch cock at her asshole and pushed. At first Emma's ass resisted.

"Relax, Bitch!" he commanded.

Steady pressure ****** the sphincter muscle to open and the black cock head slipped in, aided by the coating of black cum. At first he pushed slowly working the cock head past the sphincter until the cock head slipped in. He could feel Emma rotating her ass to pull him in deeper. Then he withdrew and slipped his cock back in her cunt to coat it with more cum lube. He withdrew it, and again pushed his black probe in her ass, this time deeper.Dave's in-and-out love rhythm continued. Each time the cock moved in deeper and deeper.

Emma could feel her ass expanding. It was tight but not painful after she relaxed. Dave liked a woman's ass to be tight. The tighter the ass the better, he thought.

She wanted this black meat in her, now! A small orgasm began to well up from the pit of the white ho's stomach and caused her to tremble. Mark's nut sack began to slap against her pussy as he was balls deep in the pretty white black man's slut ho. The sensation of the black cock in her whore ass, the nut sack slapping, Mark's powerful hands on her ass and the sounds of his breathing send Jean over the edge.

Never had she dreamed that a black man's ass reaming would give such pleasure! Her life was now with Dave. She wanted a black cock in her slut cunt all the time. She was in love!

The sinful rhythm continued for three minutes until Dave began to tense up. She could feel his black love member swelling up against her sphincter and he hands tighten on her ass. To her surprise, Dave pulled his cock out, inserted it in her cunt, and released a load of black cum in her pussy. To Dave, shooting cum in a white woman's cunt after fucking her in the ass was the supreme act of black male domination.

This was the third load and the largest load of the night in her black man's sperm cup. She felt like a spunk bank. She was hungry for more deposits. As Dave withdrew his massive rod blobs of white jizz filled cum poured as if a dam had broken inside of her.

"Tighten that ass whore! Who told you to release a black man's cum from your cunt?" Dave demanded.

Emma instantly tightened her ass cheeks and squeezed her legs to prevent the precious fluid from leaking. The task was impossible, since her cunt was full; but she tried her best.

"A black man's bitch is his cum dump. She can only release that cum when he says to!" Dave told her.

"Turn around, slut, and clean off my cock." She turned and took Dave's cock in her mouth and started sucking. She was quivering and hot as she carefully cleaned the instrument of the most pleasure she had ever felt. Cleaning his cock to Emma was an act of deep love for him. It was the ultimate symbol of her blackening. The meaty organ easily slipped down the white slut's throat. The outline of Dave's massive tool could easily be seen moving down the inside of her neck. This was black ho deep throat.

Slut Emma was proud of how well she had taken Dave's training. Every six or eight strokes, Dave would pull out of the white woman's throat to give her a chance to draw air in her lungs. Before long, she had mastered the erotic art of deep throat breath control.

Last week, I did it with my husband's boss: an educated black man on a top position in their organization. He had been hitting on me for a long while - I work there too. He verbally seduced me within minutes. He played power in a way that we didn't even discuss condoms or pills. Made me squirt for my very first time.
Did your husband consent to that? Are you now owned by him?

Right now, our nation and really our world are paying a high price for our collective covetousness, greed, money, sex...etc. Its symptoms, to name just a few, are things like excessive credit card debt, bank failures, and corporate scandals. We are paying a price for the ungodly way we have handled our possessions!

And it’s not just Wall Street who’s to blame, high profile celebrities, politicians,....etc. We need to look in our own hearts too! Because if we think we’ll be happier by having IR sex, more stuff or better stuff… if we buy the lie that our identity is found in having IR sex, or the car we drive, the clothes we wear or the street we live on… we will always be disappointed.

I mean, think about it. How many times have you experienced the “new” wearing off on something you bought? We all have. Things… while they might bring temporary satisfaction or pleasure… ultimately don’t satisfy! The only thing that will ever really satisfy the hunger in your heart is an intimate, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.

Lastly, let’s all stand up against and say NO to breedings. Our future children deserve real, loving and caring parents. Don’t bring them into this world out of your sexual fantasy.

Nobody owns someone just because a male fucks a woman.
. Very interesting what goes on in the female psyche when she finds a male that gives her sexual satisfaction and lots of sperm. Like nature kicks in to encourage her toward procreation by insemination by these studs. When its good she wants more. Same with men and hot wanton women who are sexually open and free. She becomes more sexually available to him. And freely submits to him for sex. Given he is not her husband , he has influence on her and thus the concept of "ownership ".

Bred the other night... started out asking me not to cum in her since shes not on bc.

Made her cum a few times and held it deep. Looked her in the eyes and said "what belongs there? Ask for it". "Please cum in me! I'm going to come again omg" she came so hard she cried.
. Yes. Its what they really want. Job well done. Congratulations. Now its wait and see.

In traditional societies women live under restrictions on their freedom. They do not usually go out alone, never frequent sites of doubtful morality, and always come back home at a “reasonable” time. Of course, sex outside of marriage is always abhorrent. The madonna-whore dichotomy set out that any form of sex taking place outside of marriage only could be *******, depravity or adultery.

Times have changed, virginity is no longer considered a sine qua non, and casual sex became mormal. In some circunstances, this new situation has made difficult to determine ******* in a trial. A woman can accept going to a man’s flat with the idea of romantic vanilla sex in missionary position, just to discover that her sexual partner has something very different in mind, and excitement and frustration make him use physical ******* to make it happen. During the last months many women have climbed aboard the #MeToo bandwagon relating any dismal, sorry, entirely unsatisfactory sexual encounter that took place years ago. The limits of consent are being redefined. However, these situations that takes place in the nobody's land created by modern promiscuity reach the paroxism in the new forms of “unconventional sex”.

It is commonly assumed that, when a Dom/sub relationship is set, the sub has the right to have some limits and the Dom has the right of pushing these limits. That is what all is about: to make a white submissive evolve, accepting thing she would’t even consider in the past. Throughout my short life as “white slut”, many times I have said "no" just minutes before reaching an intense orgasm. But there are different types of "no". For the “definitely no” a safe word may be created to stop whatever the black Dom is doing. However, I am stubborn and for me the safe word is always a challenge: I do not want to pronounce it. If I do, it means a failure. Sometimes I got home after a BDSM session with a bewildering mix of emotions: a disturbing feeling of having been "raped", along with a strange pride of not having uttered the Goddamned word.

Maybe the factor that makes the difference is the sense of loosing control. Physical and sensory restrictions may increase this feeling, but the deepest sense of vulnerability that any woman may have is losing control over her own fertility. The risk of black breeding is a sword of Damocles always hanging over any Queen of Spades. Although I have said thousands of times that a baby is a human being, not a sexual fantasy, sex is so uterly linked with procreation (and the excitement with transgression) that breeding/******* fantasies are one of the most common in this lifestyle.

View attachment 1885615

I started taking the pill pretty young to control my menstruation, although I also used condoms in casual sex or when I did not trust my sexual partner. When I got married, I continued on the pill until the birth of my second *******. Then, my husband choosed vasectomy and since that moment my scarce sex was “unprotected”. Something that was not a problem until I met an attractive black gym mate.

Sometimes we take a detour and that choice completely changes our lives. I arrived at interracial sex led by quiet, intense anger and I never intended to stay, but I found that this is exactly the place I would feel comfortable in. The first time we were in his bedroom, the order “suck my black cock” blew my mind. Oral sex was always an obsession (sometimes compulsion) for me, as everything about it to me is a massive turn on: the taste, smell, feel, warmth… and I was there, on my knees, sucking a BLACK cock nearly twice the size of my husband’s. I finally got discipline to make real those fantasies and forbidden needs flying through my head like birds in a dark room. His aura of self-confidence, strength, and masculinity was overwhelming but I started to feel really losing control when he guided his huge black dick in between my pussy lips. I trembled when he began to push the head into me and I discovered he was not using a condom.

"Stop... I'm not protected!", I moaned. But he continued to piston a few more inches into me. I protested again, then I begged. It was useless. His strong hands held down mine, I was immobilized under his powerful body. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan and push back as he thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my sex until finally his entire dark shaft was filling me completly.

I started to mouth a protest when I felt his huge shaft pushing even deeper. My vagina had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly out. Since that moment, my body betrayed me and my hips began to move against him. I was in love with his large, powerful, forbidden, black penis. Then I felt it. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. I tried to push him off, with both the feelings of ******* and terror, but it was too late. His hot sperm was literaly filling me.

The most intense orgasm I have ever had hit me as he continued thrusting and all I could do was grab his dark buttocks and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs. It was done. I could never explain this to my husband, I had committed the ultimately treason to him. The black seed poured out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. His big dick was stretching my pussy to its limits, something that my husband would never be able to do, and he whispered: "I'm going to come again, should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me. I want to to feel it again". I answered. He smiled, kissed me, and again I felt an incredible load of sperm hitting my cervix which triggered another orgasm. I screamed and clawed at his back. I was letting a black man impregnate me, I had completely submitted to him in every way. Breaking such great taboo made my orgasm indescribably intense.

When he finished I staggered to my feet and the cum ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I went to his shower and cleaned up as well as I could. I dressed my dress on and pulled up my panties, but I could feel his cum still leaking from me. Luckily, I had a panty liner in my handbag. On the taxi I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen.

When I got home my hubby was watching TV and I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was terrified that somehow he would smell the black man's scent on me. My husband asked me about the gym and while I chatted with him I could feel the black man's warm cum still leaking from my pussy.

A similar situation repeated twice until I decided to take the pill again. My new black Dom fucked me for a month without suspecting that there was no risk of pregnancy. During those days, sex was especially intense. Now I use to swallow his sperm after a blowjob or I receive it over my face and breasts. However, during this month he insisted on cuming inside me. Finally I had to confess that I was on the pill and he punished me with a good spanking for having lied to him.

This was the time when my crazy fantasies were closer to reality.

View attachment 1885618
You are regularly cuckolding your husband. Why not attempt to share a video or the cream pie with him. Perhaps he has the same desire down deep of being a cuckold.

You are not alone. Other white husbands watch their slutwives go off with their black studs everyday. Once these women switch to BBC , few stop. Many go on to have many black men. Nothing much the white cuckhold husbands can do.
The white cuckie can be enthusiastic in his support and assistance to the Bull and Hot Wife. Demonstrating his commitment to the cuckold lifestyle. Proudly crossdressing and serving the couple. Eagerly following orders to fluff, clean, serve, take it etc. Make yourself a part of the adventure and they will want to keep you around!

Back