Black bred and curious about response to adult *******

So I’m very curious. Both of us want me to be bred by our black bull but we are curious about others who were bred.
What does it look like when our bull bred ******* is in his twenties and hung? I know it sounds wild but fuck what if my ******* is some serious black bull potential…
I’m not trying to be crazy here just curious about what others have done to navigate this very new terrain?
Interesting, like your ass BTW, it's pretty nice

Ive always wanted this with any partner I was with. My ex-wife and i discussed making it happen but she wasn't in a place where that was a good idea at the time but agreed if it did happen by accident she would keep the baby.

As a natural cuckold and beta in this lifestyle, I feel its a part of who I am as a man and a a big part of inside me that when in a relationship with my lady, to want to share her and see her fucked by a hung male and also to naturally want and atleast discuss my desire for her to be bred by our bull and let her know its ok if she decides she wants that too and we will work it out if it happens what it means, together.

There isn't anything any hotter than seeing our chosen bulls large hung uncircumsized cock pounding my partners pussy and then witnessing him cum inside her and knowing she really needed and wanted her lovers cum inside her since her pussy belongs to him and not me. Her main lover would leave a much larger load inside her and and she often said she had a strong need for him to cum inside her and her feel his cum and especially liked when it was dripping out of her and me licking it offer her leg

I have two biracial kids9one teen girl and one preteen boy).....the husband could not reproduce due to medical reasons(he and I have been friends since college). When they first approached me with the proposition I was a little shocked
The couple and I (yes I am a financially, emotionally, spiritually responsible ******* )are raising them....all of our families, neighbors teachers are aware of it and the ******* are very happy well rounded ******* they love having 3 sets of grandparents always a lot of birthday and Christmas presents :)

That sounds awesome, congrats. Are you still seeing the couples/women sexually?

Ive always wanted this with any partner I was with. My ex-wife and i discussed making it happen but she wasn't in a place where that was a good idea at the time but agreed if it did happen by accident she would keep the baby.

As a natural cuckold and beta in this lifestyle, I feel its a part of who I am as a man and a a big part of inside me that when in a relationship with my lady, to want to share her and see her fucked by a hung male and also to naturally want and atleast discuss my desire for her to be bred by our bull and let her know its ok if she decides she wants that too and we will work it out if it happens what it means, together.

There isn't anything any hotter than seeing our chosen bulls large hung uncircumsized cock pounding my partners pussy and then witnessing him cum inside her and knowing she really needed and wanted her lovers cum inside her since her pussy belongs to him and not me. Her main lover would leave a much larger load inside her and and she often said she had a strong need for him to cum inside her and her feel his cum and especially liked when it was dripping out of her and me licking it offer her leg
Did your ex wife love being fucked by black men? Did they fuck her bareback?

Back