Black bred and curious about response to adult *******

slutty_siren

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
So I’m very curious. Both of us want me to be bred by our black bull but we are curious about others who were bred.
What does it look like when our bull bred ******* is in his twenties and hung? I know it sounds wild but fuck what if my ******* is some serious black bull potential…
I’m not trying to be crazy here just curious about what others have done to navigate this very new terrain?

So I’m very curious. Both of us want me to be bred by our black bull but we are curious about others who were bred.
What does it look like when our bull bred ******* is in his twenties and hung? I know it sounds wild but fuck what if my ******* is some serious black bull potential…
I’m not trying to be crazy here just curious about what others have done to navigate this very new terrain?
Since you are"real" and actually not that far from me, I will tell you to just leave it as a fantasy.

Since that "b a b y" part is new terrain for you, consider having a baby with your SO to get the hang of it. K i d s are a lot of rewarding work.

You are welcome to PM me with questions, but understand I steer most away from breeding.

You actually get to choose who fathers your c h i l d r e n . If he just feels like he's the one, you let him take your underwear off and not have any birth control going.

I have made some "spur of the moment" decisions that did get me preg, but I would not change anything about my k i d s and who their fathers is.

Just remember it is 20 yrs of love and devotion you need to have to this c h i l d.

You actually get to choose who fathers your c h i l d r e n . If he just feels like he's the one, you let him take your underwear off and not have any birth control going.

I have made some "spur of the moment" decisions that did get me preg, but I would not change anything about my k i d s and who their fathers is.

Just remember it is 20 yrs of love and devotion you need to have to this c h i l d.
Can’t choose during a cream pie gangbang, darling that just it

Can’t choose during a cream pie gangbang, darling that just it
Yes, if multiple guys have you, you cannot choose that part. however, you can choose to get pregnant or not. It would be disappointing to them, but if you kept your panties on and gave the bjs, you wont be getting preg. Again, your choice.

I still believe we give them men too much pregnancy decision control.

Such a lovely and very interesting topic I wish was spoken of more it had not ever occurred to me indeed it’s the bbc loving load taking breeding Whores and qos that should be in majority of control if not all as to what seed their womb allows to breed them!! I had joy eyes opened so wide as a white boy who discovered this bbc loving qos Whore life thankfully! Eyes opened to how much women and yea young girls have to hide and are so controlled and judged by men! It’s incredible once you become a black Cock and seed loving White guy fully in support of BNWO and BBC Breeding, you ladies can then feel like I am just another blacked white girlfriend I of yours and not fear the normal judgment and never have to hide anything with me anymore ! Hahaha we white males are so dumb and clueless I can say now !!! So I love and support cheating wives and girls never being faithful to their man but always giving up that married pussy to bbc no condoms !! And yes their daughters too 😉✊🏿♠️❤️🥰

And yes.......
Thank you for posting so many photos of black men using 2 white wives as his fuck toys and cum dumps at the same time. So exciting to see 2 lucky white wives sharing a black man's thick black cock and cum. I love the photo of a black man's cock in a white wife's mouth with his big cum load pouring out of her mouth while another lucky white wife is waiting her turn to enjoy tasting his black cock and cum.

I have had the great pleasure of watching my white wife share sucking and licking another man's cock with another woman, which was very exciting but, sadly, it was not a black man's cock.

Hii,i wana a white pussy

Attachments

• 2F0DF96B-B2D6-47AA-9B8D-78081E7F8382.jpeg
    2F0DF96B-B2D6-47AA-9B8D-78081E7F8382.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 2FBB4E19-F9AF-4116-900C-BCEAAD85ADBF.jpeg
    2FBB4E19-F9AF-4116-900C-BCEAAD85ADBF.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 04D23E7B-4086-44D2-87C4-FEF76001B4CF.jpeg
    04D23E7B-4086-44D2-87C4-FEF76001B4CF.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 7FA23B66-752C-4700-9477-073A8104F96C.jpeg
    7FA23B66-752C-4700-9477-073A8104F96C.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 100
  • ACDC5121-48EE-4120-AAA5-B10E90C31C8C.jpeg
    ACDC5121-48EE-4120-AAA5-B10E90C31C8C.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 119
I have two biracial kids9one teen girl and one preteen boy).....the husband could not reproduce due to medical reasons(he and I have been friends since college). When they first approached me with the proposition I was a little shocked
The couple and I (yes I am a financially, emotionally, spiritually responsible ******* )are raising them....all of our families, neighbors teachers are aware of it and the ******* are very happy well rounded ******* they love having 3 sets of grandparents always a lot of birthday and Christmas presents :)

Amazing how we are the same and live for both being bred

I have two biracial kids9one teen girl and one preteen boy).....the husband could not reproduce due to medical reasons(he and I have been friends since college). When they first approached me with the proposition I was a little shocked
The couple and I (yes I am a financially, emotionally, spiritually responsible ******* )are raising them....all of our families, neighbors teachers are aware of it and the ******* are very happy well rounded ******* they love having 3 sets of grandparents always a lot of birthday and Christmas presents :)
@Blkallover you are a fine example to other Bulls. Open and honest is the only way forward. I hope you have helped other couples to move forward and procreate with their Bull. I applaud you all involved

Back