Black Athletes Should Economically Re-Invest By Playing at HBCU?

Sorry, when I say re-invest I mean the using their own athletic talents as college age -players as capitol to be invested playing at an HBCU.
Okay. But having athletes commit to playing for a particular school doesn't mean much if the school is unwilling to promote the athletes in a way that will yield future earning potential.

This is the dumbest thread ever. Black athletes should choose the school that gives them the best shot at a successful future. The SEC is the Ivy League of college football. Football is like academics. You have certain schools that are known for producing standouts. CalTech MIT John Hopkins etc. Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia, etc. Get the best education you can in your field of study!! FUCK A HBCU!!!

College Football Season is here again.......Deion Sanders and other Black former NFL players continue working to increase exposure of HBCU football programs.

Additionally, US Supreme court ruled against NCAA regarding "restrictions on education-related benefits for student-athletes"...(no need to mention the billions of dollars Blackmale athletes generated for this so called organisation through merchandise and other marketing etc, while insisting they are about promoting amateur sports; yet, many athletes are prohbited from profiting off their own likness)....

Will this help increase viewership/revenue to benefit Black players with another option to succeed....

Let's hear it....

What your advocating is a further division or segregation which is exactly what we are trying to rectify. I don’t think it’s a wise idea at all.

Last edited:
What tour advocating is a further division or segregation which is exactly what we are trying to rectify. I don’t think it’s a wise idea at all.
Why shouldn't blacks invest within their own community and people to build a great product or service to enrich their members. Other communities have China-Town, Little-Italy, etc., to keep dollars within their own community to improvement their members quality of life/create employment, reduce govt dependence......seems to me Blacks should have ownership like other communities do....

Last edited:
Why shouldn't blacks invest within their own community and people to build a great product or service to enrich their members. Other communities have China-Town, Little-Italy, etc., to keep dollars within their own community to improvement their members quality of life/create employment, reduce govt dependence......seems to me Blacks should have ownership like other communities do....
Chinatowns are not why Asian-Americans are more successful. Them and Little-Italy's were created under different circumstances than what we have today.

Back