Birth control

All that sperm inside you…
I've always thought that if I'm going to do something, I'm going to DO it.

First understand that I prefer long term relationships, and then, when in one, my lover gets tested every six months. While this is far from foolproof, I trust him while I also know I'm not the only one he's involved with.

That being said, I detest condoms being under the impression that if I wanted him to use a condom, then why not forego the baggage of another individual and just use a dildo?

For me, the ENTIRE act is important, from foreplay to insemination and I wouldn't be nearly as satisfied if I cut one of those steps out.

If you wish to discuss further, send me a note. Don't want to hijack this thread.

Im fixed now But back when i could get pregant i let them choose were they wanted to cum and i didnt worry about it if i got pregant I actually tryed to get pregant by black guys and it just never took
Wow that is a really beautiful thought. Sorry to hear it didn’t take.

Black men put the seed in and it's the husbands job to do the birth control,don't miss a drop hubby,or you are going to be explaining to your families how your wife just had a black baby! Yep this is birth control in modern white marriages!

Attachments

• 295_1000.jpg
    295_1000.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 2013-10-01 10.45.36.jpg
    2013-10-01 10.45.36.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 25
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20161206_090339.jpg
    IMG_20161206_090339.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 26
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 26
  • tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
  • uvncnar9jrymp34m7qa2.jpg
    uvncnar9jrymp34m7qa2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 24
  • tumblr_pg0xdiAjs71s8eusto1_640.jpg
    tumblr_pg0xdiAjs71s8eusto1_640.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 26
  • meme_06 (1).jpg
    meme_06 (1).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 35
As it should be
You would have enjoyed having a sex date with my slut wife; not only did she fuck on the first date, but she also took every inseminating load deep in her welcoming, orgasming, married womb.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 36
You are right, she was always ready to spread her legs to take Black cock into her pussy and Black baby-makers in her womb. She almost never wore panties so that there would be no delay in getting the Black sexing underway.

she’s a good woman, she knows that the only thing that counts in this world is between her legs

My ex wife admitted it turned her on to know her lover(s) are really trying to get her pregnant as a married white woman, and she also told me she is having sex with them ultimately because she wants their cock inside her pussy and she wants her lovers cum inside her because she enjoys knowing its not her husbands cum but instead its her lover and also that under ordinary circumstances they are attractive men she naturally would want to make babies with and she feels deserve to cum inside her pussy especially with her husbands blessing and with how she sees me and my role, she feels more compelled to let them take her pussy and want their cum now that im not doing that for her and she doesn't see me as a lover anymore and not able to stand up and compare to her lovers we pick out. So, she wants sex with lovers she wants to cum inside her pussy and wants me to see it and be ok with that and hopes I can be there and make them comfortable while they are together and help make their sex better however I can. If he or she ask me to insert his cock inside her pussy that would help. If I need to hold her legs open for him or massage his balls or cock while he is cumming inside her pussy or even just encouraging them on while they are together, bathing them afterwards, wiping them down or holding his cock while she sucks him but always making sure they are comfortable and reminding him no condoms or that she isn't on birth control

My ex wife admitted it turned her on to know her lover(s) are really trying to get her pregnant as a married white woman, and she also told me she is having sex with them ultimately because she wants their cock inside her pussy and she wants her lovers cum inside her because she enjoys knowing its not her husbands cum but instead its her lover and also that under ordinary circumstances they are attractive men she naturally would want to make babies with and she feels deserve to cum inside her pussy especially with her husbands blessing and with how she sees me and my role, she feels more compelled to let them take her pussy and want their cum now that im not doing that for her and she doesn't see me as a lover anymore and not able to stand up and compare to her lovers we pick out. So, she wants sex with lovers she wants to cum inside her pussy and wants me to see it and be ok with that and hopes I can be there and make them comfortable while they are together and help make their sex better however I can. If he or she ask me to insert his cock inside her pussy that would help. If I need to hold her legs open for him or massage his balls or cock while he is cumming inside her pussy or even just encouraging them on while they are together, bathing them afterwards, wiping them down or holding his cock while she sucks him but always making sure they are comfortable and reminding him no condoms or that she isn't on birth control
Hey...I'm from your area. PM me and let's talk...

Back