Birth control

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
@Mr&Ms TopCat …allowed? Seems a bit intrusive to have without express consent and permission…who’s to say he won’t use info, posts, profiles etc without anyones knowledge…

My sexy Hotwife playmate won't let me use condoms. She won't even let me pull out. I told her if she gets pregnant it BETTER be a little girl :)
A little girl would be the blessing/curse you would get for sure my Bruh! Lol. Nothing better and WORSE than looking at your own little girl and all your exploits flashing through your head 😂😂.

When we were active, she was on the pill, she had a slight problem and had to be off the pill for several months. Her boyfriend had to use a condom, condom failed, pregnancy scare, tubal ligation, problem solved. I did write an accounting of the entire incident.

I’m wondering what, if any types of birth control do you ladies use. If you’re on the pill, do you still require your bull to wear a condom? If you go bareback, where do you let him finish?
My wife has only used the diaphram years ago when she was seduced by a white guy and was fucking him a few times a week for just over 2 years when we moved. I wanted her to get black bred during that time! She has not been on birth control other then that and after our 2nd baby she had me get a vasectomy. She has not had sex in over 9 years as not only is my cock tiny at 4 inches hard but when I came up with my ED problem my cock was pretty much non-exsistance. My urologist has tried numerious meds but none are effective and he said we can try surgery but there are no guarantees and I could be on a cathator.

Attachments

• Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 73
Back