Birth control

I hear that IUDs can be a potential problem if you are getting pounded by very large black cocks.. I imagine it would be even worse if you are getting shared around and pounded and gangbanged
No, not really I am on IUD for few years now and I have been pounded by so many huge black cocks more than 10" and I had no problem but usually I check for its location once a year with my doctor and be sure it is in place and never moved.

I have a diaphragm for birth control. Right now the only person I use it with is my husband and he also has to wear a condom if we have sex (intercourse). I am 100% birth control free with my Boss/Lover (white older, 8 yr affair) hoping I will become pregnant by him. I have a tipped uterus which makes it VERY difficult to become pregnant (1 ******* with hubby only) and has a lot to do with my pregnancy risk fetish. If I were active with a Black Lover again (fantasizing about it) I would definitely NOT use my diaphragm hoping this time I did get pregnant. I seriously wish I had at least one black baby. J (the wife)

I hear that IUDs can be a potential problem if you are getting pounded by very large black cocks.. I imagine it would be even worse if you are getting shared around and pounded and gangbanged

Where did you hear this nonsense? Men: Learn how the female body works. From books and doctors and actual women, not from your boys.

I did the same thing when I was BBC active......curious, are you ever "tempted" to risk it? I was regularly. Wold you keep the baby if you "accidentally" got pregnant? J (the wife)
my baby boy thats 18 months old,,was a beautiful, wonderfull accident,, but as i got more and more into my pregnancy, and since I have never been happier,,i have a baby girl thats 7 months old now,,and im comming up to being 6 months pregnant again,, monies tight,, Im very tired most of the time, but I wouldn't change a second:qos::qos::qos::wub::wub::wub::balanced::balanced::balanced::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome:

my baby boy thats 18 months old,,was a beautiful, wonderfull accident,, but as i got more and more into my pregnancy, and since I have never been happier,,i have a baby girl thats 7 months old now,,and im comming up to being 6 months pregnant again,, monies tight,, Im very tired most of the time, but I wouldn't change a second:qos::qos::qos::wub::wub::wub::balanced::balanced::balanced::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome:
damn honey you need to start swallowing.

Back