Birth control

I think that white should be bred by bbc gangbangs.. For special occasions she should be allowed large scale gang of 8 to 20 BBCs.. Because I think that if it's just everyday breeding that it needs to kept in mind that we are be dont too much here black cum into only a single white breeder girl .. Although there are great ways of using black very effectively without wasting it
I know what your saying sweetheart,,,and believe me the cum has gone in those "2" other places as well:sex::threesome::threesome::threesome:

I’m wondering what, if any types of birth control do you ladies use. If you’re on the pill, do you still require your bull to wear a condom? If you go bareback, where do you let him finish?
I just stay on the pill. Although I do worry about the side effects of long term use. I’m allergic to latex and I don’t like the smell of any condoms - latex or otherwise. As far as where he finishes, pretty much where he wants. Some guys really enjoy making a nice facial and some really like to play in it on my body somewhere or go inside me, I don’t really care so much as long as he’s clean and free if disease. Although, sometimes I do prefer a nice strong and slow rhythm with him pulling himself inside me intensly for a grand cum!

I’m wondering what, if any types of birth control do you ladies use. If you’re on the pill, do you still require your bull to wear a condom? If you go bareback, where do you let him finish?
I hate condoms and I love the feeling of the black guys cum inside my pussy therefore I was on the pill for a few years but the problem with the pill is that you may forget it so I decided to us IUD and now I do it bareback with my black bulls without the worry of being pregnant.

Back