Birth Control....On to Off

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

I would be interested to hear from any females that are currently on Birth Control but with the right mentoring and in the right situation would seriously be converted to risk fucking.....what would turn your head and how do you see it happening ??
I am still on birth controle but if i find the right Black Master for me i am agree to stop birth controle

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
This also explains why women become addicted to cum.

No birth control. . I must have so many different Bulls absorbed DNA in me. I think Bulls can sense that's what I'mView attachment 5345674 about when they see me. and always wanna give me more.. Please. I like the idea..
There is a certain sensuality I notice in some white women that alerts me into sensing if they have another man's DNA floating around inside their bodies. Its a beautiful natural system whereby the more sperm a woman has in her system, the more pheromones she produces, thus alerting other men that she is primed for more cum.
Never chastise any women for taking loads from different men regardless of the circumstance.

Oh my is this really like I mean I've swallow so much I wonder how its changed me since

Back