Looking for real cuckold relationship in San Diego

If felt tedious I’m a busy man lol. But I’ll make time for the right woman
I dont know what to tell you
if you thought that was tedious - then you're not ready to date a woman who will cuckold you.

women need 100x more communication than what you just wrote.
So if you aren't ready yet to be more open and just talk about details - then its going to be very, very difficult to meet a woman.

Im hoping that you read this and realize - "I have to work on myself"

And "im a busy man" is ridiculous. LOL. Seriously!! Everyone is busy.

I run two entrepreneurial startups, a YouTube Channel, 2 weekly newsletters and also do consulting.
In my spare time, I do research, so I can write and publish books. I have one book published so far, and I'm working on 2 more projects now.

Everyone is busy - thats' no excuse for having bad communication skills.

Women need alot of communication yea but I thought I was talking to a man
???
And ur point being?

So because Im a man that knows women - you should show me less respect.

Im not sure where this conversation is going, but I need you to show me a lot more respect.
If you can't follow my directions and guidance - then it should be fairly obvious that I won't be able to help you

Hope that wasnt too direct for you - but I wish you the best of luck :)

i have had many good relationships and been a good boyfriend. I don’t need counseling in that. I am in a we it d position where I can’t tell a gf i want to be cucked. I need to find a woman ready for it.

i have had many good relationships and been a good boyfriend. I don’t need counseling in that. I am in a we it d position where I can’t tell a gf i want to be cucked. I need to find a woman ready for it.
once again

"I am in a position..." what position is that?
dude, I seriously can't guess your life details.

its exhausting talking to you

Maybe you aren’t the girl for me then :,(. I’m more open to a chick I’m talking to about this.. i just don’t know your motives yet

Maybe you aren’t the girl for me then :,(. I’m more open to a chick I’m talking to about this.. i just don’t know your motives yet
here's a hint
READ. READ. and then READ some more.

LOL
I have a full profile (maybe you want to read it)

You can stop replying - seriously. Im done with your games.
Season 2 Drama GIF by PBS

Back