Biraciality — All Mixed Up: What Do We Call People Of Multiple Backgrounds?

As the ******* of multi-ethnic children I have to deal with this all the time. My ******* have fluid identities and have both black and white friends and can exist in a space that makes them belong across groups. Most of their experiences have been enhanced by their mixed background. Their mom is from Ghana and I am from US so they were also raised with different value systems.

I call them “beautiful” “brilliant” and “caring.”

What do we call it? If I want to put it simply, I would say human. Using a human anthropological formulation, I would say that: a person representing multiple subspecies.
It is not insult or ignorance that motivates me to use the word subspecies, but the totality of natural scientific facts.

Today, there is only one human species on the planet called Earth, and it is Homo Sapiens Sapiens, but like other mammals ( tigers, bears, dolphins) it started to split into many subspecies due to several reasons, but the genetic distance between humans is very small despite the external physical features.

Everyone imagine a tall and dark black-skinned Nilotid man from East Africa, a Patagonian native and a "classical" (Hallstadt) Nordic woman from present-day Sweden. The pigmentation of the skin, hair and eyes, the structure of the hair, the structure of the face (nose, jaw, cheekbones, etc.) show amazing differences to an outside observer, even though the most distant genetic distance between people is only 0.2%!!

Mutation, adaptation, geographical isolation, radiation and a certain degree of (optimally voluntary!!) genetic mixing with the sister species of Homo Sapiens Sapiens (Homo Neanderthalensis, Homo Geniszov, Homo Sapiens Idaltu) caused the disintegration of Homo Sapiens into Sapiens subspecies.

In fact, Homo Sapiens Sapiens is just one subspecies of the hominid Homo Heidelbergensis, together with the other subspecies mentioned above.
The final conclusion is that man or multi-subspecies
the exact name, but it is certain that many men and women are attracted to heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual ways by the combination of erotic content called IR sex................................................................................and the combinations always refresh people mentally, resulting in stronger excitement and increased orgasm, because excitement develops in the mental field, and the body adapts to it!!

At the end of the day, it comes down to what is relative to a person. In my country we have used the term mixed or dougla for someone who has black and Indian parents. We meant no disrespect. Now you could call one person mixed and not offend them, but say it to someone else and they take it a different way. For me, I just don't say anything lol. But if I must, I just say bi-racial. Ultimately, we/they are all human.

I thought I'd share this with y'all.

Some of you (black, white or 'somehere-in-the-middle') might find this interesting. It may even impel some of you to rethink that whole 'breeding', 'black babies, 'mixed babies', etc. bullshit.

Interesting read. I'm not biracial personally, but I have two parents from two different countries and I was born in a third country and so I can relate to this to a certain extent, psychologically speaking.

Did you ever feel like neither side truly accepted you or anything like that?

Warm regards

Call them by their name - nothing different. Racism is entirely a social construct. At our most basic level, people do not see black and what - or any ethnicity for that matter. It really is the beauty of interracial sex. That first time a woman has mind blowing sex with a black man - everything she has been conditioned to believe (inferior, less than men of her own race) is ripped away in an instant. She (and her cuck through compersion) realize everything they have been conditioned to believe is simply a lie. Something that feels so good, so right cannot possibly be wrong. That moment when you realize that the differences (facial features, hair texture, smell) that we use to look down on are to be cherished.

Call them by their name - nothing different. Racism is entirely a social construct. At our most basic level, people do not see black and what - or any ethnicity for that matter. It really is the beauty of interracial sex. That first time a woman has mind blowing sex with a black man - everything she has been conditioned to believe (inferior, less than men of her own race) is ripped away in an instant. She (and her cuck through compersion) realize everything they have been conditioned to believe is simply a lie. Something that feels so good, so right cannot possibly be wrong. That moment when you realize that the differences (facial features, hair texture, smell) that we use to look down on are to be cherished.
It's mental-societal-cultural insanity that this is even a topic🤷🏿‍♂️

since the idea of interracial couplings that the biracial c hildren that will be born of these couplings, will one day be the race that runs the world, a world that will not know racism as all will be of the same race: biracial; human beings, people...not black, not white, not mulatto, not chinese, nor japanese nor anything but people. men and women. people. no racial divide whatsoever

Back