Biggest turn off's

It is SOOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE to see a well dressed man. No matter what race. As a submissive I need to have some sense of security in who I am with. A full grown man wearing Jordan's outside of the gym makes me run away. I mean a nice casual shoe can be purchased at Target or Walmart even. Is not that difficult to take a little pride in showing off to who ever you meet up with.

As a lady... you are about to give them your vagina. That is not easy first time meeting someone new, everything he does to bring you to your comfort zone helps.
Outside the Jordan’s thing I agree, I just like that Jordan go with many different outfits. I always dress for the occasion. I also noticed that the attention that I get from all different kinds of women went up when I decided to change up my wardrobe. I always have at least three suits, business, night out, and a special occasion. This was done more for life in general as I move up in professionally, but it also help with getting the right women’s eyes on you.

I think we need to help our black studs out there. Sometimes a little communication goes a long way. Let's give them a view of the world through our eyes by sharing what will ruin the chance of meeting or more. These are a few of my personal turn offs...

BEFORE WE MEET:
  • Creepy (If I ever feel like my life or health can be in danger, it's over before it can even begin.
  • Bad grammar (english is my second language, if I can do it you can do it)
  • No imagination (let's "fuck" is too vanilla, too boring. Might as well look for a white stud)
  • No inclination towards KINK (submissive doesn't mean masochist, there's a difference)
MEET:

• Bad Hygiene (BE CLEAN PLEEEEEASE, funky odors is a deal breaker which include the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and especially weed. No little boys, just men)
  • Bad dressing habits (Dress NICE! Casual wear, NOTHING FLASHY that draws attention. Pull up your pants. Dress your age, dress like you are as old as you are, no little boys)
  • No reservation, small talk (Be reserved, no small talk. Stop blabbering, Intimidate me, make me feel like I don't know what's on your mind by limiting unnecessary conversation)
  • Going too fast (Go slow... you have me. Take your time seducing my mind)
Does anyone else have turn offs?
We had a bad experience once. Met with an older black muslim who was very controlling from the offset. He didn't want to get to know us, spoke directly to me and barely even noticed my partner. She even dressed up for him, you know, the long coat with fishnets and a tight outfit underneath. He seemed to treat her as if she was just a piece of meat which isn't usually a problem when we're fucking but he was borderline insulting. It got very racial and we don't mind a bit of the whole 'Fuck her white pussy' 'take that black dick' kind of thing but this was excessive. Anyway, my partner made the decision not to take things further which he really wasn't happy about but I'm glad she made that decision.

This meets quite a few of the points you raised earlier, so we couldn't agree more.

My biggest turn off is a couple who is disingenuous with recording content during a meeting...

There are many content creators in the lifestyle currently... Now if you wish to meet me strictly to shoot content, please specify this to me... Then I have a choice if I want to meet or not...

Please don’t say “ Do you mind , if we take a few pics or videos for personal use “

Then have me show up to a hotel room with 4 cameras and 2 huge flood lights pointed at the bed....
Or even worse, you join this site and find they have posted videos of you even with your face showing.

Some men think they are still 15 years old by the way they dress. Sports Jersey, saggy pants and Jordan's 😂😂😂

We will look out of place. I dress very nicely. It feels awkward. He doesn't have to wear a suit or wear expensive clothing. A collard shirt and ironed slacks from Walmart looks better than a Lakers Jersey.
I am casual; but, I'm ol' school; I'm definitely not into sagging.
Otherwise, I don't mind putting on some slacks and a jacket.

I think we need to help our black studs out there. Sometimes a little communication goes a long way. Let's give them a view of the world through our eyes by sharing what will ruin the chance of meeting or more. These are a few of my personal turn offs...

BEFORE WE MEET:
  • Creepy (If I ever feel like my life or health can be in danger, it's over before it can even begin.
  • No imagination (let's "fuck" is too vanilla, too boring. Might as well look for a white stud)
  • No inclination towards KINK (submissive doesn't mean masochist, there's a difference)
MEET:

• Bad Hygiene (BE CLEAN PLEEEEEASE, funky odors is a deal breaker which include the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and especially weed. No little boys, just men)
  • Bad dressing habits (Dress NICE! Casual wear, NOTHING FLASHY that draws attention. Pull up your pants. Dress your age, dress like you are as old as you are, no little boys)
  • No reservation, small talk (Be reserved, no small talk. Stop blabbering, Intimidate me, make me feel like I don't know what's on your mind by limiting unnecessary conversation)
On this site: Folks who don't list a location when making posts where they're looking to hook-up and single white guys(still don't see the point of them).

We had a bad experience once. Met with an older black muslim who was very controlling from the offset. He didn't want to get to know us, spoke directly to me and barely even noticed my partner. She even dressed up for him, you know, the long coat with fishnets and a tight outfit underneath. He seemed to treat her as if she was just a piece of meat which isn't usually a problem when we're fucking but he was borderline insulting. It got very racial and we don't mind a bit of the whole 'Fuck her white pussy' 'take that black dick' kind of thing but this was excessive. Anyway, my partner made the decision not to take things further which he really wasn't happy about but I'm glad she made that decision.

This meets quite a few of the points you raised earlier, so we couldn't agree more.
yes have to agree they are like that they do regard white women as meat

Pushy or controlling husbands - she’ll tell me I don’t need your coaching
Jealousy- know your partner. If you can’t handle it,why are you doing this? Check it at the door. You can’t ever undo the deed. So be sure
Drunks - if you gotta be ******* to do this don’t waste my time
Disrespect- I am an educated black man. I have my own home. I have a profession. I am NOT your BOY. You are NOT doing me a favor. I will treat you with respect. I expect the same
Hygiene- I love all types or women. Don’t care if they wax, shave, trim but put in the effort. Just like the ladies don’t want funk on us. It goes the other way too

What do you think about the cuckold calling you "Daddy" or "Black Daddy"?

BEFORE WE MEET:
MEET:

^^^^ This

Bad hygiene is a huge on for me. It shuts everything down. Having a huge ego and not listening. The inability to speak proper English at all. I don't mind slang and such but if it sounds like you stopped paying attention to the English language in elementary school, no good. Rushing everything along. Being mean.

I agree with all the above and would like to add : "Know ya & like ya = you have to have some kinda personality ...and Be honest about who you are (sexually)& what you like & expect - example: " If you tell me you like kissing & then when we actually meet you say ..kissing .. but no deep kissing, then I am turned off! (You could have let me know before hand & I would politely pass) & know your skill levels - meaning if you want out of this world "Oral" then you should be "Grand Champ" on a Dick!
It's these little misunderstandings that leave some of us completely baffled & as my uncle put it but I'll use the lifestyle terminology ... " You can only burn a bull one time! " then it's back to the pasture because it's mo' "milk" in them hills!
Don't mean to offend but "Do" mean to tell the truth!

Last edited:
Good hygiene is a must, if you aren't clean nothing is happening I don't care how attractive you are
I hate men that are too pushy, I like men that are assertive and dominant that don't make the situation ****** or awkward
another that bothers me is being called names, don't get me wrong I love it but lets build up to it

Bad dressing habits (Dress NICE! Casual wear, NOTHING FLASHY that draws attention. Pull up your pants. Dress your age, dress like you are as old as you are, no little boys)

I agree with most all those points but when I saw “dress your age”
What does that even mean? What are you expecting? A 50 shades scenario where I’m in a suit? I don’t even do that for my own gf let alone all the ones in my circle. Be realistic...
If im inviting you to my house to fuck you can come in your pj’s for all I care. If your lucky enough to even get an invite from me you don’t need to come like your going to prom.

Back