Biggest turn off's

One for my wife is a lack of confidence, she loves true alphas and how they can own the room, but submissive types put her off, or worse still, fake machismo types.

One for my wife is a lack of confidence, she loves true alphas and how they can own the room, but submissive types put her off, or worse still, fake machismo types.
What? They are hilarious. The way they walk... the way they talk... its pure comedy. I mean... "fake it till you make it"

Yes... there is a very sincere way of a true Alpha calling me names. I can tell right away if they are faking it.

I think we need to help our black studs out there. Sometimes a little communication goes a long way. Let's give them a view of the world through our eyes by sharing what will ruin the chance of meeting or more. These are a few of my personal turn offs...

BEFORE WE MEET:
  • Creepy (If I ever feel like my life or health can be in danger, it's over before it can even begin.
  • Bad grammar (english is my second language, if I can do it you can do it)
  • No imagination (let's "fuck" is too vanilla, too boring. Might as well look for a white stud)
  • No inclination towards KINK (submissive doesn't mean masochist, there's a difference)
MEET:

• Bad Hygiene (BE CLEAN PLEEEEEASE, funky odors is a deal breaker which include the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and especially weed. No little boys, just men)
  • Bad dressing habits (Dress NICE! Casual wear, NOTHING FLASHY that draws attention. Pull up your pants. Dress your age, dress like you are as old as you are, no little boys)
  • No reservation, small talk (Be reserved, no small talk. Stop blabbering, Intimidate me, make me feel like I don't know what's on your mind by limiting unnecessary conversation)
  • Going too fast (Go slow... you have me. Take your time seducing my mind)
Does anyone else have turn offs?
The no reservation, small talk is an interesting one, I've met women who prefer a more talkative man and say I'm too quiet, I suppose that one is a personal preference.

The no reservation, small talk is an interesting one, I've met women who prefer a more talkative man and say I'm too quiet, I suppose that one is a personal preference.
It is all personal preference. I am not say that I am right or wrong. Every woman is different. I suppose it will be like "knowing your audience" yes?

What? They are hilarious. The way they walk... the way they talk... its pure comedy. I mean... "fake it till you make it"
True, apart from the gent she met for coffee once by herself, who told us he was an 'alpha bull/ Dom' and had plenty of experience with cuckold couples. I texted her her 5 minutes into it, asked if she was into him or not... she replied 'the fidgeting and the beads of sweat running down his face, have killed it for me' :)))

It is SOOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE to see a well dressed man. No matter what race. As a submissive I need to have some sense of security in who I am with. A full grown man wearing Jordan's outside of the gym makes me run away. I mean a nice casual shoe can be purchased at Target or Walmart even. Is not that difficult to take a little pride in showing off to who ever you meet up with.

As a lady... you are about to give them your vagina. That is not easy first time meeting someone new, everything he does to bring you to your comfort zone helps.
You like a Black Daddy in a suit training his young babygirl 😉

View media item 281719
View media item 281722

Facts bruh 😂
I promise we all up in here just trying to FUCK.
'Rules' only apply to ME if I'm dating a chick.... That's strictly girlfriend status. Even then it's iffy 😅
Yeah for many this is true. Me personally I need some thing a bit more. I am a very experienced submissive so I can understand how for most people they are only looking for "vanilla sex". No seduction... no teasing... no manipulation... no passion nor butterflies in the stomach. Just sex, strictly physical nothing mentally stimulating.

For this reason I tend to invest my interest in older men. There are some young men who are way ahead of their age but it is not common. But typically older gentlemen no longer conform to vanilla sex so they have the experience to seduce a woman who seeks what I have referred to.

Nobody is wrong, is just my personal preference. Every woman is different

Yeah for many this is true. Me personally I need some thing a bit more. I am a very experienced submissive so I can understand how for most people they are only looking for "vanilla sex". No seduction... no teasing... no manipulation... no passion nor butterflies in the stomach. Just sex, strictly physical nothing mentally stimulating.

For this reason I tend to invest my interest in older men. There are some young men who are way ahead of their age but it is not common. But typically older gentlemen no longer conform to vanilla sex so they have the experience to seduce a woman who seeks what I have referred to.

Nobody is wrong, is just my personal preference. Every woman is different
Oh I wasn't referring to You personally.... I'm just agreeing with the homie @Youngphillybbc because us single guys are EXPECTED to jump thru hoops to impress ANOTHER MAN'S WOMAN /WIFE..... that just ain't happening 🚫

There's no incentive for us to do all of that just to get some pussy, smh...
I'm liable to show up in shorts tank top socks and sandals 😈😈😈 @avaadore lol
Woman I'm bringing DICK.

Back