Biggest turn off's

Oh I wasn't referring to You personally.... I'm just agreeing with the homie @Youngphillybbc because us single guys are EXPECTED to jump thru hoops to impress ANOTHER MAN'S WOMAN /WIFE..... that just ain't happening 🚫

There's no incentive for us to do all of that just to get some pussy, smh...
I'm liable to show up in shorts tank top socks and sandals 😈😈😈 @avaadore lol
Woman I'm bringing DICK.
If I've agreed to meet up with you, you've already impressed me lol sandals or no 😂

If I've agreed to meet up with you, you've already impressed me lol sandals or no 😂
Tbh that's not my style AT ALL 😅 but I've seen 'that guy' in some of these media pics lol

I don't wear Slides, I'm more of a Stacey Adams loungewear type. Unless it's a late night booty call... Yes I'm showing up in grey shorts, dick hanging 😈

Pushy or controlling husbands - she’ll tell me I don’t need your coaching
Jealousy- know your partner. If you can’t handle it,why are you doing this? Check it at the door. You can’t ever undo the deed. So be sure
Drunks - if you gotta be ******* to do this don’t waste my time
Disrespect- I am an educated black man. I have my own home. I have a profession. I am NOT your BOY. You are NOT doing me a favor. I will treat you with respect. I expect the same
Hygiene- I love all types or women. Don’t care if they wax, shave, trim but put in the effort. Just like the ladies don’t want funk on us. It goes the other way too

Oh I wasn't referring to You personally.... I'm just agreeing with the homie @Youngphillybbc because us single guys are EXPECTED to jump thru hoops to impress ANOTHER MAN'S WOMAN /WIFE..... that just ain't happening 🚫

There's no incentive for us to do all of that just to get some pussy, smh...
I'm liable to show up in shorts tank top socks and sandals 😈😈😈 @avaadore lol
Woman I'm bringing DICK.
Yes yes I understand

I just think like everything else some women are seeking different things from a "bull" while some don't mind the meeting and then straight to fucking, some women like @Molly1980 wants some more mental stimulation before she "spreads eagle" its just how people are some want different things in the mix or @avaadore who doesn't mind getting bruised and choked ;)

I just think like everything else some women are seeking different things from a "bull" while some don't mind the meeting and then straight to fucking, some women like @Molly1980 wants some more mental stimulation before she "spreads eagle" its just how people are some want different things in the mix or @avaadore who doesn't mind getting bruised and choked ;)
Yes yes like I say before... know your audience. I was just sharing my personal interests.

I am more mental stimulation than physical 100%. I can orgasm with very very very little touch or physical interaction if I am mentally stimulated correctly. Without this mental stimulation my body does not respond so one night stands or just conventional "hook up" is very boring for me.

I was not always like this but with experience in different sexual endeavors this is where my mind and body has taken me.

My biggest turn off is a couple who is disingenuous with recording content during a meeting...

There are many content creators in the lifestyle currently... Now if you wish to meet me strictly to shoot content, please specify to this to me... Then I have a choice if I want to meet or not...

Please don’t say “ Do you mind , if we take a few pics or videos for personal use “

Then have me show up to a hotel room with 4 cameras and 2 huge flood lights pointed at the bed....
Oh my God that sound so awful as an experience, I would die.

You should consider a nice interracial club in your area, they should have a VERY STRICT no picture/video policy.

I agree with you, I would run away if that happen to me 🏃‍♀️

My biggest turn off is a couple who is disingenuous with recording content during a meeting...

There are many content creators in the lifestyle currently... Now if you wish to meet me strictly to shoot content, please specify to this to me... Then I have a choice if I want to meet or not...

Please don’t say “ Do you mind , if we take a few pics or videos for personal use “

Then have me show up to a hotel room with 4 cameras and 2 huge flood lights pointed at the bed....
videotogif_2020.10.10_16.46.53.gif

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Pushy or controlling husbands - she’ll tell me I don’t need your coaching
Jealousy- know your partner. If you can’t handle it,why are you doing this? Check it at the door. You can’t ever undo the deed. So be sure
Drunks - if you gotta be ******* to do this don’t waste my time
Disrespect- I am an educated black man. I have my own home. I have a profession. I am NOT your BOY. You are NOT doing me a favor. I will treat you with respect. I expect the same
Hygiene- I love all types or women. Don’t care if they wax, shave, trim but put in the effort. Just like the ladies don’t want funk on us. It goes the other way too
I couldn't have said this better. ✊🏿

I think we need to help our black studs out there. Sometimes a little communication goes a long way. Let's give them a view of the world through our eyes by sharing what will ruin the chance of meeting or more. These are a few of my personal turn offs...

BEFORE WE MEET:
  • Creepy (If I ever feel like my life or health can be in danger, it's over before it can even begin.
  • Bad grammar (english is my second language, if I can do it you can do it)
  • No imagination (let's "fuck" is too vanilla, too boring. Might as well look for a white stud)
  • No inclination towards KINK (submissive doesn't mean masochist, there's a difference)
MEET:

• Bad Hygiene (BE CLEAN PLEEEEEASE, funky odors is a deal breaker which include the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and especially weed. No little boys, just men)
  • Bad dressing habits (Dress NICE! Casual wear, NOTHING FLASHY that draws attention. Pull up your pants. Dress your age, dress like you are as old as you are, no little boys)
  • No reservation, small talk (Be reserved, no small talk. Stop blabbering, Intimidate me, make me feel like I don't know what's on your mind by limiting unnecessary conversation)
  • Going too fast (Go slow... you have me. Take your time seducing my mind)
Does anyone else have turn offs?
For me, my biggest turn off is when people display unhealthy patterns of certain actions and behaviors that they do that hurt themselves and other people.

Back