Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

My wife has had 9-10. A woman recently contacted me on a swinger's site. She wanted to know how she were she could accidently meet my wife so she could seduce her. She sid after she had her a few times she would have her black boy friend fuck her with his extremely thick 11 inches. She said after a few times with him my wife would never feel me again.

it is a difficult question some have been very thick at the base and then there have been curved ones and ones with huge mushroom heads, A white guy here had 10 and a black guy in Bentonville was a bit longer. Our friend here was eight and he fucked her often over a decade but he was very thick with big balls and lasted a long time

Well contrary to all that is shown and written on here. My wife has fucked around 20 blacks/ dark skinned since her teens ie: Senagal, Kenya, Ghana etc. plus a couple of Arabs/ Turks etc. and a few Islanders, and most were well ondowed, but the biggest cock she's ever had was her ex-fiance that stood 5'7", pale skin, nerdy and shy. She said his cock was the exact girth of the base of a Corona mexican beer bottle (they measured it) and about 8" long. The funny bit was her parents were relieved she finally stopped fucking black men and was settling down with a nice, sweet quiet boy. They didn't know he was literally splitting her red raw pussy in two every day with that monster of his. :)

My wife has never had a black dickyet, which is why we are on here, to see that change. However, she has had a massive dick before,one of the reasons I believe she’d love a black cock. My wife and I took in a friend of mine while he was in between jobs for about six months only a few years after we married. We used to go out clubbing as a threesome at weekend and after one alcohol drenched Sat night, we all ended up naked and my mate was big with a huge ten inch cock which he gave her. Never seen my wife cum so much.
So did she get it on a regular basis, ope you enjoyed the cream pie, I love how a Big thick long cock really leaves a gapping hole

Back