Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

The biggest was this football player in college a few years ago. She doesn’t know the exact size, but despite how much she wanted him raw he insisted he wear a condom and the kicker was that he couldn’t find a condom big enough. She said she was almost crying every time he fucked her and she couldn’t feel his bare cock. But she also get bad for him seeing his cock all squished up inside a condom too small for him.

My wife has never had a black dickyet, which is why we are on here, to see that change. However, she has had a massive dick before,one of the reasons I believe she’d love a black cock. My wife and I took in a friend of mine while he was in between jobs for about six months only a few years after we married. We used to go out clubbing as a threesome at weekend and after one alcohol drenched Sat night, we all ended up naked and my mate was big with a huge ten inch cock which he gave her. Never seen my wife cum so much.

My wife has never had a black dickyet, which is why we are on here, to see that change. However, she has had a massive dick before,one of the reasons I believe she’d love a black cock. My wife and I took in a friend of mine while he was in between jobs for about six months only a few years after we married. We used to go out clubbing as a threesome at weekend and after one alcohol drenched Sat night, we all ended up naked and my mate was big with a huge ten inch cock which he gave her. Never seen my wife cum so much.
Lucky lady !!!! Awww I do hope you get to see her taken by a huge monster black cock soon !!!

The biggest was this football player in college a few years ago. She doesn’t know the exact size, but despite how much she wanted him raw he insisted he wear a condom and the kicker was that he couldn’t find a condom big enough. She said she was almost crying every time he fucked her and she couldn’t feel his bare cock. But she also get bad for him seeing his cock all squished up inside a condom too small for him.
Awww no that’s a damn shame !! Has she had better luck with others since ??

We haven't measured anyone, but she's taken a few black guys that were very thick. This is probably her biggest though. The guy isn't black, he is Moroccan. He was about 9 inches long and so thick that he made her jaw sore from sucking his cock.

View attachment 2340638
Same here,never measured but there has been a couple of huge monsters she has eventually taken and been very sore for a couple of days.

Hey, not too far away from you guy and would love to be her first big black cock, she’s stunning.

after 30 yrs still the biggest is her bosses cousin Ged from Glasgow he is white incidently and been taking it for 9 yrs when he comes down
he has certainly learnt how to use it since his first time was a wild gangbang where he hurt her and she swore to me she would never have it again
how things change !!!!!!

Back