Biggest Age Difference

She was a widdow of a few years, financially stable and not looking for a partner at that time, just NSA sex. And she really took care of her personal hygiene and appearance. A femininely well-dressed "PAWG" type with a thin waist in public and shaved legs and pussy - as i found out in private. And she was sort of a "sexual beast" that night. She said, she was starving because the previous time she had had sex was already a few months back. And she definitely showed that high libido when she was all over me. ;) Heck, she gave the second best head i got in my life! :mstickle:
Nicely done my man. Sounds like it was a great experience ✊🏾

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
Sounds so hot!!

Interesting one this. Two years before I left school I was having a thing with a 24-year-old friend of my mom. We never had full sex but man, she had the most amazing body - which I saw and handled naked on many occasions. Monumental tits too!!!

When I first started work (16) in 1978 we had a woman of 59 who did stuff around the place and we got as far as me playing with her tits while she played with my cock. She always wore stockings and had a real 1940s 'glamour' vibe about her - perfect hair and perfect lipstick - I always dreamed about how it might be to have my hard cock in her perfect mouth....!

The first woman I actually had sex with was 34 the day before I was 17 - and this happened two months before I was 17.

At 19, I had a fling with my ex-girlfriend's SIL - twenty years older and as hot as hell!!

Of course for the past seventeen years, I've had the lovely Amelia in my life - 17 years older than me - and we've done WAY more than I ever did at 16!!!

Always loved older women!!!

While I was in Jamaica and spending lots of time sunbathing in my very small bikini , I saw lots of very attractive black men who chatted me up , however, back to this thread , one day I ventured down to a small beach which was told to use by the hotel porter , it was hidden behind bush land and the path went for miles leading to the most magnificent small beach , very few people there so I settled down covered myself with tanning oil removed my top and lay down on my towel.

sometime later I sat up , looking around there was fewer people there so I removed my bottoms and oiled my bare fanny and inner thighs , lay down again , as I dosed I could hear voices sitting up with legs apart there was an older black man staring at me , he smiled at me , hi he said you are beautiful are looking for some fun , dumbfounded but did find him good looking I muted , yes , he walked towards me removing his shorts exposing one huge cock and balls , I see you like what you see , he said , it loves young white women , suck it .

I enjoyed his cock but he was very quick to blow a very tasty load , he thanked me , if you want moor I would love to have you at my home , have you any pen and paper in your bag , I only had lipstick. So he scribbled his number on my arm , call me please , I did the next day , lovely home he and his friend were in there sixties.

While I was in Jamaica and spending lots of time sunbathing in my very small bikini , I saw lots of very attractive black men who chatted me up , however, back to this thread , one day I ventured down to a small beach which was told to use by the hotel porter , it was hidden behind bush land and the path went for miles leading to the most magnificent small beach , very few people there so I settled down covered myself with tanning oil removed my top and lay down on my towel.

sometime later I sat up , looking around there was fewer people there so I removed my bottoms and oiled my bare fanny and inner thighs , lay down again , as I dosed I could hear voices sitting up with legs apart there was an older black man staring at me , he smiled at me , hi he said you are beautiful are looking for some fun , dumbfounded but did find him good looking I muted , yes , he walked towards me removing his shorts exposing one huge cock and balls , I see you like what you see , he said , it loves young white women , suck it .

I enjoyed his cock but he was very quick to blow a very tasty load , he thanked me , if you want moor I would love to have you at my home , have you any pen and paper in your bag , I only had lipstick. So he scribbled his number on my arm , call me please , I did the next day , lovely home he and his friend were in there sixties.
Great story but let’s hear what happened in his home!

Back