Biggest Age Difference

At 19 I was fucking my friend's mom... she was a 46 yo married white milf.... started by casual flirting and teasing... then one day a bunch of us guys were hanging out at my friends house.... we were playing basketball outside... I went in to get a glass of water.. made my way to the kitchen and she was there.... dressed in a short strapless dress... we got talking and before we knew we were kissing.. my hands were all over her... I ended up fucking her... i used to look for every excuse to be at my friends place.. fucked his mom for almost a year... he had no clue... she was one of the best fucks i've had.. wild and freaky in bed... very submissive and totally open to trying new things... it was amazing.

My ex wife at 24yo fucked a 62yo, my ex-fiance at 26yo fucked a 65yo and my current wife at 41 fucked a 68yo. All the gents were white, all alpha types, all quite successful/ well off, none were well endowed, all wore condoms, all were married, all thought they were fucking my partners without my knowledge. I still occassionally love checking the 68yo guy who fucked my current wifes FB page with him showing off his 'perfect married life' for all to see.

Back