Biggest Age Difference

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
Very Hot!!

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
Gasp. Hot ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was 25 and started working with this 45 year old black man. We loved to go out after work and have a few drinks and bitch about work and yes we flirted but it was all in fun, nothing too serious. My husband was never really too crazy about him since he had an odd style and they really didn't have too much in common.

One night we were going out and my husband declined to come with us saying he was going to go out with some guys for the weekend. So my coworker and I went out and had a lot of fun and got pretty tipsy. Neither of us should have been driving but he drove both of us back to my apartment. On the way there we did start talking about sex and things we enjoyed and such and it was a huge turn on. Then the final move as we were driving he put his hand on my upper thigh. He didn't push but it was kind of a heading to naughty zones type of gesture I felt.

We got to my apartment and I convinced him to just crash on the couch as I knew he should not be driving. He finally agreed and asked to use the bathroom. While in the bathroom my mind was wondering if I should go into my room and masturbate, call my husband and have some phone sex, or something more naughty. In a last minute decision I stripped all my clothes off minus my thong and bra and stood in front of the bathroom door.

When my older coworker opened the door to find me mostly naked no words were needed. We began kissing and making out as we backed into the living room. He started sucking on my neck and shoulders which gave me goosebumps. I was all in. I dropped to my knees and undid his pants and boxers grabbing his dick out and beginning to devour it. He tasted amazing and I wanted all of it. He grunted and moved his hips as I sucked and slurped away at his cock in middle of the living room. I took him to the point he could have no more and he pushed me back and told me to take my underwear off.

We both got fully naked and got into the missionary position and started fucking like crazy. He came once but it didn't even slow him down. We switched to the doggy position and picked up our quick pace of fucking. He was grunting and I was moaning and sighing as our bodies slammed against each other. I had been sent through one orgasm and then another when he came for a second time as well. Finally we broke apart and laid there on the floor for a minute.

I remember the funny thing being that as we were getting dressed we looked and both of our knees were sore from the cheap carpet and moving against it.

My usual age group is 40- 60 but I have to admit I did have a young black guy and enjoyed the moment , I am 57 now ,when I was in the uk a few years ago I attended a music evening ,not the usual but a quartet, wine flowed and the guys entertained us , the bass player was a young black man , he was distinguished and quite a turn on ,during a break I bumped into him at the bar he was smooth and confident and smelt so good , it made me flirty and he responded with the remark ,I love older white women , with that he stroked my ass , see you later I hope .
I was intrigued and very girly ,he made me interested and he knew it , as during the evening he smiled which helped , later when the music stopped,the guys mingled with us , but as he chatted to people kept looking over to me , people left and as I got ready to go he came over handed me a key , see you later , wow , what a decision to make ,fuck it I thought, I went to the hotel room , felt very strange but hot , went on the balcony and waited , not long he came in , no talk just held me lips and tongue ,I melted , we undressed each other , he lowered my head to his cock it was warm and very hard , I love the taste of a sweaty ball sac so I sucked him clean enjoying his pre cum he grabbed my hair a fucked my mouth then led me to the edge of the bed bent me over and fucked me , I became a slut and urged him slap my ass as he drove his cock deep in me ,I got fucked in every hole I had and between my huge tits , being a young man he blew five loads , I left and felt like I had rider a horse for days , never knew his name
I'm 19 now

My husband and I went to a resort that encouraged nudity and swinging on private property. Our second full day there we were having drinks at a bar and this old couple came up to us. They said they were regulars at the resort attending every years and noticed this was our first time. We started talking and they really were awesome to spend time with. Both of them were in their sixties and still so full of life. We hung around with them for most of the day as they showed us some of the secrets of the resort and such. We had dinner together and then went out to one of the pools to a night swim. The old man started flirting with me as I was 22 at the time and I was not sure how to take it but my husband said relax and had fun so we did.

I was 32 and she was a 55-year old PAWG that worked in the building next to me. Talk about a freak fest! It was a stress-free no bullshit FWBs situation. She did not bother me one bit as long as I kept my dick buried in her mouth, pussy, and ass. Unfortunately, she relocated back to Colorado due to her ******* falling ill. Damn, I miss fucking that woman and she still looks pretty good now that she's 67. We video chatted a few days ago and she gave me a little show.

So far to date it's only been about 20 years but I recently met a 68 year old online who's hungry for some fun. She would definitely be my oldest if it were to happen and honestly she isn't my "type" but if it weren't for COVID I'd definitely do it for the notch in the belt.

I would say she is definitely on the high end of my current acceptable age range.

I was 18 she was early 50's. I rented a room from her she was very attractive, slim with butt length blonde hair and worked in a bank. That was 47 years ago.

Back