Biggest Age Difference

When my young wife at the time was volunteering at a retirement community, she was 24 and a widowed black man "Reggie" was 72 had her. She came home and told me all about it, that it took him some time to get his big old cannon hard, but when he did that was when she got it hard from him for about 1/2 hour the first time and longer than that the second time before she came home with her pussy full of 2 loads of cum. It wasn't the only time he had her either.

My current wifes largest age gap was her 38yo and him 57yo. My ex-wife and ex-fiance both had a bit of a kink for much older men. My ex wife at 32yo did it with a gent in his mid 60's, so a 30+ age gap. But my ex-fiance LOVED cockteasing 'dirty old men' and while at uni purposefully became a nude model for drawing classes, just to get paid to show herself off...from one of those classes she fucked a gent in his late 60/ early 70's when she was around 24-25yo.

My usual age group is 40- 60 but I have to admit I did have a young black guy and enjoyed the moment , I am 57 now ,when I was in the uk a few years ago I attended a music evening ,not the usual but a quartet, wine flowed and the guys entertained us , the bass player was a young black man , he was distinguished and quite a turn on ,during a break I bumped into him at the bar he was smooth and confident and smelt so good , it made me flirty and he responded with the remark ,I love older white women , with that he stroked my ass , see you later I hope .
I was intrigued and very girly ,he made me interested and he knew it , as during the evening he smiled which helped , later when the music stopped,the guys mingled with us , but as he chatted to people kept looking over to me , people left and as I got ready to go he came over handed me a key , see you later , wow , what a decision to make ,fuck it I thought, I went to the hotel room , felt very strange but hot , went on the balcony and waited , not long he came in , no talk just held me lips and tongue ,I melted , we undressed each other , he lowered my head to his cock it was warm and very hard , I love the taste of a sweaty ball sac so I sucked him clean enjoying his pre cum he grabbed my hair a fucked my mouth then led me to the edge of the bed bent me over and fucked me , I became a slut and urged him slap my ass as he drove his cock deep in me ,I got fucked in every hole I had and between my huge tits , being a young man he blew five loads , I left and felt like I had rider a horse for days , never knew his name

My usual age group is 40- 60 but I have to admit I did have a young black guy and enjoyed the moment , I am 57 now ,when I was in the uk a few years ago I attended a music evening ,not the usual but a quartet, wine flowed and the guys entertained us , the bass player was a young black man , he was distinguished and quite a turn on ,during a break I bumped into him at the bar he was smooth and confident and smelt so good , it made me flirty and he responded with the remark ,I love older white women , with that he stroked my ass , see you later I hope .
I was intrigued and very girly ,he made me interested and he knew it , as during the evening he smiled which helped , later when the music stopped,the guys mingled with us , but as he chatted to people kept looking over to me , people left and as I got ready to go he came over handed me a key , see you later , wow , what a decision to make ,fuck it I thought, I went to the hotel room , felt very strange but hot , went on the balcony and waited , not long he came in , no talk just held me lips and tongue ,I melted , we undressed each other , he lowered my head to his cock it was warm and very hard , I love the taste of a sweaty ball sac so I sucked him clean enjoying his pre cum he grabbed my hair a fucked my mouth then led me to the edge of the bed bent me over and fucked me , I became a slut and urged him slap my ass as he drove his cock deep in me ,I got fucked in every hole I had and between my huge tits , being a young man he blew five loads , I left and felt like I had rider a horse for days , never knew his name
❤️❤️

Back