Big black cock and white pussy

It’s not the size of the penis that is most important when a man satisfies a woman. It’s how good he is on foreplay and the amount of time he puts on making the woman exited.
I agree with you. I have been in sexual relationship with women of different age .most of them were not attracted to size but the amount of energy , way i use it and attention i give to her. My experiences say its all about foreplay, oral , and good communication that makes the sex better. Once i had ******* sex with a lady who asked me to have sex because of my size which was completely pounding and not foreplay or connection it was one if the bad sex i ever have .
Once in group sex a lady was having orgasm with all size .. everyone got curious how come she did that. She said it was her perspective towards the partner .she was most wanted lady that day.

I think the brain is probably the most important and neglected area to get stimulated. Unfortunately for most men, the brain is situated within their penis.
Yes (frankjudge) You said that very correctly. Now, unfortunately, it is very difficult to find a good, experienced, hardy lover (a very long search is required). There are very few people who can turn on the erogenous zone like the brain !! Many guys praise themselves and brag about themselves for a very long time during the first communication, but when it comes to bed, they can’t do anything ...
And then nothing can be done, without a bed it’s impossible to know whether he is a good lover or not.
"Oh, how many wonderful discoveries we have
Prepare the spirit of enlightenment,
And experience, ******* of difficult mistakes,
And a genius, a friend of paradoxes " ✍️👩‍🦱👩‍🦱

P.S. I looked at your profile, I liked it. But alas, I cannot write you a personal message. Could you open "private messages" for me ??🙏🙏

I’m going to repeat what I said, the size of the penis isn’t the most important thing for a woman it’s how skillful the man is on foreplay. If you’re a good lover you have to be able to satisfy a woman in with your hands and mouth and use your skills on all the erogenous zones not only breasts and pussy.

PREACH!!!!

PREACH!!!!
Here’s MY truth on the subject,,,10 to 12 inches are fantastic to play with, their size and heft are outrageous,,,and you can actually hug them. And 7 to 9 are better for fuck’n (if I wanna be able to walk the next day). But,,,all that being said, my hub’s got 6 inches,,,he can get rock hard watching the weather channel, stays that way long after he gets off (which usually takes 40 to 45 minutes),,,somewhere around the 20 minute mark I start cumming, and spend the rest of the time thrashing like someone who can’t swim in the deep end of the pool. When he finally does get off, he takes a shower, dries himself off, and can hang that wet bath towel on what‘s left of his erection,,,wait,,,there’s more info I need to share,,,the sonovabitch is 73,,,that’s not a typo! So,,,amongst all the various different attributes good lovers bring to the party, my vote is for hardness and longevity!

Here’s MY truth on the subject,,,10 to 12 inches are fantastic to play with, their size and heft are outrageous,,,and you can actually hug them. And 7 to 9 are better for fuck’n (if I wanna be able to walk the next day). But,,,all that being said, my hub’s got 6 inches,,,he can get rock hard watching the weather channel, stays that way long after he gets off (which usually takes 40 to 45 minutes),,,somewhere around the 20 minute mark I start cumming, and spend the rest of the time thrashing like someone who can’t swim in the deep end of the pool. When he finally does get off, he takes a shower, dries himself off, and can hang that wet bath towel on what‘s left of his erection,,,wait,,,there’s more info I need to share,,,the sonovabitch is 73,,,that’s not a typo! So,,,amongst all the various different attributes good lovers bring to the party, my vote is for hardness and longevity!
That describes my wife’s first black lover, of just over 13 years, when she was 27 to 41, except he was just over 9 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference. The man was a satyr and could fuck for literally 2 nonstop hours, come multiple times, filling Fran with copious amounts of semen, setting off countless earthshaking orgasms, have a glass of water and have at it again. As I wrote in a documentary, of sorts, after our three or more night “adventures “ with Jack, Fran was the very definition of a well fucked woman. Memories!

That describes my wife’s first black lover, of just over 13 years, when she was 27 to 41, except he was just over 9 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference. The man was a satyr and could fuck for literally 2 nonstop hours, come multiple times, filling Fran with copious amounts of semen, setting off countless earthshaking orgasms, have a glass of water and have at it again. As I wrote in a documentary, of sorts, after our three or more night “adventures “ with Jack, Fran was the very definition of a well fucked woman. Memories!

don’t know if you are find a better option than that dude.

don’t know if you are find a better option than that dude.
Not better,,,just different,,,as long as I know at home I’ve got something reliable, and can get the job done, then that affords me the ability to go hunting for something different. “You’ve seen one you’ve seen em all” doesn’t really apply for every dick you come across,theres ten more just like it, and ten of the next type, and ten of the next, and so on and so on, eventually you find things you like about each type you’ve come across and kinda know what to expect,,,when you’ve done 850 of em you tend to have favorites. It’s like if you owned a car, not the greatest car, but certainly not the worst, you’re not ashamed to be seen in it, and every time you turn the key it starts without fail,,,that’s really a great car,,,but if you were allowed to take test rides in Ferrari’s, Lambo’s, Bugatti’s etc.wouldn’t you do it? You’d probably find you can’t afford to maintain them, not even the insurance, some of them may have peculiarities that make you feel good to be back in the seat of your own car, where you know exactly what you’re getting, with the exotics it’s all about something different, but not something you can keep,,,kinda like a trophy wife, most men would like one, but would be happier with a middle of the road hot wife. LOL

Back