Bi sexual car blow job

Car head is amazing. I have a Tahoe. I take my time to find a semi secluded spot. Busy enough to blend in, but not enough to be noticed. I ensure both front seats are moved forward. He gets in the back seat and I do the same. Without hesitation I pull out his cock as he leans back into the corner so I have full access to his balls too. With one knee on the floor, I’m in a great position and he can lean back and relax. I take my time w him. When’s close, I take him deep and don’t miss a drop. I continue until he’s soft. He puts his cock away and leaves.

Attachments

• 2907577C-3F1A-42FD-8661-F312727224C3.jpeg
    2907577C-3F1A-42FD-8661-F312727224C3.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 79
Car head is amazing. I have a Tahoe. I take my time to find a semi secluded spot. Busy enough to blend in, but not enough to be noticed. I ensure both front seats are moved forward. He gets in the back seat and I do the same. Without hesitation I pull out his cock as he leans back into the corner so I have full access to his balls too. With one knee on the floor, I’m in a great position and he can lean back and relax. I take my time w him. When’s close, I take him deep and don’t miss a drop. I continue until he’s soft. He puts his cock away and leaves.
My favorite thing exactly the same way

I also have, a SUV. it has tinted rear windows for privacy while parked at a shopping mall. we sit in rear seat
and I unzip him and take it out, usually hard by then. Can't seem to make contact with BBC for a first in
my SUV. saves a lot of time and does not require motel money, about $80 to $100 for less then 1/2 hour.....
any questions ??

Me encanta hacerlo que el este conduciendo mi chica desde atrás lo besa y calienta y yo le doy un oral y si hay bastante trafico la adrenalina es suprema

Back