BBC tastes so good

jhammer99

Male
Gold Member
Just went and saw my BBC friend for a bit he had some people over I was so horny I kept texting him how I wanted to suck his big black cock and when were they leaving he said soon as they do you get on your knees I just smiled they left a few minutes later ye came back in stroking i just got a n my knees and started sucking it feeling how hard he was in my mouth as he just moaned and said oh yeah you know how to suck me so good then his phone went off he went to answer it I said no I'm not do e yet and said fuck my throat with that big black cock he started mianing you gunna make me cum in your mouth I said please do and started deppthriating it stroking it hard then he came so hard in my mouth I 😘 ve BBC not ashamed to admit it

Just went and saw my BBC friend for a bit he had some people over I was so horny I kept texting him how I wanted to suck his big black cock and when were they leaving he said soon as they do you get on your knees I just smiled they left a few minutes later ye came back in stroking i just got a n my knees and started sucking it feeling how hard he was in my mouth as he just moaned and said oh yeah you know how to suck me so good then his phone went off he went to answer it I said no I'm not do e yet and said fuck my throat with that big black cock he started mianing you gunna make me cum in your mouth I said please do and started deppthriating it stroking it hard then he came so hard in my mouth I 😘 ve BBC not ashamed to admit it

I wish I was there to

That’s unbelievably hot. How much did he cum?

I love watching my wife suck a big huge BBC. And looking for her BBC very soon in MS today. come pound her fat pussy. any takers hit us up for contact. cum do what ever you want to I got a Franklin if you can make her tap out

Back