Bi sexual car blow job

There is something about sucking a guy off in your car. He gets in you both talk for a minute and there’s that tiny bit of awkward tension. But he is there to get his dick sucked. He then opens his pants and then you lean over and suck him.
it’s just a turn on, knowing I’m there just to suck his dick and eat his cum and then he just gets out and goes away. Anyone else love giving or getting a random car blow job?

I absolutely enjoy giving road head and car blowjobs. My favorite was a young bbc who I met online. I traveled to the train station to pick him up after I inadvertently agreed to suck him off. While waiting there he instructed me to get into the passenger seat and strip naked with my chastity cage on. I did just that as he entered the car. I then sucked him while he drove my car to his place.

There is something about sucking a guy off in your car. He gets in you both talk for a minute and there’s that tiny bit of awkward tension. But he is there to get his dick sucked. He then opens his pants and then you lean over and suck him.
it’s just a turn on, knowing I’m there just to suck his dick and eat his cum and then he just gets out and goes away. Anyone else love giving or getting a random car blow job?
yes wife and I both like it

It can be quite hot. Only thing is, I prefer they have a truck, large sedan or van as I'm 6ft tall and like my black men tall and on the big side.

I was seeing a large black guy on the regular pre covid and would suck and take his cock in the back seat of his lincoln. I honestly don't even think it ran but it was on his side lot and we'd use it so his roomies or family wouldn't know. He got a place closer to me but we've lost touch.

Currently seeing a well hung black man(10in) near his work site. It's great cause the sun is going down earlier and it's less risky. So far only sucked his sweaty monster cock but we're talking about jumping in the crew cab for more. My ass is tingling just thinking about it.

It can be quite hot. Only thing is, I prefer they have a truck, large sedan or van as I'm 6ft tall and like my black men tall and on the big side.

I was seeing a large black guy on the regular pre covid and would suck and take his cock in the back seat of his lincoln. I honestly don't even think it ran but it was on his side lot and we'd use it so his roomies or family wouldn't know. He got a place closer to me but we've lost touch.

Currently seeing a well hung black man(10in) near his work site. It's great cause the sun is going down earlier and it's less risky. So far only sucked his sweaty monster cock but we're talking about jumping in the crew cab for more. My ass is tingling just thinking about it.
Ugh that sounds amazing. And, your absolutely correct about having a big car. Makes it easier to slip in between his legs or lean over to suck without to many people seeing inside. Even better if they have any friends in the car.
My favorite are Cadillac limos because of all the room and privacy.

Ugh that sounds amazing. And, your absolutely correct about having a big car. Makes it easier to slip in between his legs or lean over to suck without to many people seeing inside. Even better if they have any friends in the car.
My favorite are Cadillac limos because of all the room and privacy.

That pre-covid guy I was seeing brought a friend around a couple times. It was a cramped experience but got both to cum and it was the friends first head from a guy.

Love it...do it all the time

Really? Awesome! I dream of having 2, but my fantasy is more, like 6? Just having be after another putting their black dicks in my mouth. Also I just want a ton of cum to eat. I jerk off to watching bbc cum in while women’s mouths and so wish it was me
I absolutely enjoy sucking off multiple men at the same time. Mostly because they whisper or say nasty things into your ear. To reaffirm your submission and love for black men, also love for big cock. They, me as well, love when the first guy coats my face then blow everyone else into the mouth or reapply the paint. Those who do get an extra suck. Plus they enjoy holding kitty's leash.

I absolutely enjoy sucking off multiple men at the same time. Mostly because they whisper or say nasty things into your ear. To reaffirm your submission and love for black men, also love for big cock. They, me as well, love when the first guy coats my face then blow everyone else into the mouth or reapply the paint. Those who do get an extra suck. Plus they enjoy holding kitty's leash.
There’s a cuck video where the BBC fucks this guys wife hard for a while then calls him over and fucks his mouth steady and hard for like 4+ minutes and holds the back of the husbands head. When he starts to cum he says,
‘Take it bitch, eat my nut’ or something like that. I love that.

There’s a cuck video where the BBC fucks this guys wife hard for a while then calls him over and fucks his mouth steady and hard for like 4+ minutes and holds the back of the husbands head. When he starts to cum he says,
‘Take it bitch, eat my nut’ or something like that. I love that.
I love to have my head held on a dick, him fucking my mouth hard and then shooting his cum in my mouth

There are two places kitty loves having a king or queen place their hands in a car bj. Either the head or ass and I'll explain.
I'm not particularly fond of face fucking since it tends to require me to relax for a bit. I like going at a slower pace. But a strong firm hand on the head as a domineering gesture gets me going. That the only place that I should be worshipping is the pole and nowhere else. And, the hand never leaves until the nut milk is completely drained.
The ass is another fun place during a car suck. Since it shows that I am bound to the king or queen. Reinforces that my goal is only to kneel and provide oral service. In this position, the king or queen doesn't need to keep me there. They expect that I milk them dry and only a spank of the ass is when I should stop.
Big pluses to anyone who can make me blush with their dirty talk. Cause it brings out a very sort of first time feel to the worship. Also the more hands the better. Running up and down my body like they own it really makes me strain in the cage and at times has almost gotten me off.

Back