• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bi Curious BBC In London, UK Seeks Professional Bi Male Slave

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am very curious about this and would love a professional gentleman in the UK, preferably London to the first guy to suck my cock. I would prefer him to be attached to a female whether it is girlfriend/wife and submit to me. It is up to him if he discloses his duties to his partner. I would prefer someone over 40 who love black cock so much and has never sucked a black cock before.

I am 39, athletic build, live and work in London, unable to accommodate but can travel within London and the outer counties. I love pussy first and foremost but am very curious after watching a port video of a MF couple sucking a BBC. I play sports, love travelling and love giving/receiving massages. I have a large pert bum and a big thick black cock - prob ably the most beautiful cock ever seen.

I am on KIK/Skype.

Thanks.

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
Not sure about the UK but in the US you would have a long line of white boys begging. Most of the white guys I was with over the years were just as happy 69ing hubby as they were having sex with me, some liked 69ing even better.