I just have to share this, my hubby surprised me with two bulls, for my birthday the night before last. Firstly my hubby just sat and watched as they undressed me. Being on my knees between two of the biggest cocks I have ever seen sent me into so sort of trance. Needless to say I didn't let hubby get away with watching much longer.
Firstly I made him taste their real cocks, he acted like he didn't like it at first. Then I made him *******, just like I was on the cock I was sucking.
Could go on for hours explaining how they worked my pussy till it could take every inch of their big black cocks, o my god the way those real cocks stretched and filled me I knew I had been missing out and won't be any more.
They fucked me like cum hungry Slut I love to be.
After my bulls had finished using my tight white holes, one of them told my hubby to come and clean up.
My new master dipped his (now soft but still about 10inchs of) cock inside me, a long string of his and his friends cum hung off the end of his cock, the other end still connected to my open pussy.
My hubby licked that cream up like he has been a faggot his whole life. Even sucked my master hard again and guided that beautiful thick cock back in me time and time again.
Needless to say my hubby and I will be entertaining many more bulls this year, who knows if I have my own way, I want to watch as they work over my hubby too.
Much love everyone. Hope you enjoyed
No pics of this encounter but we will have some next time.

Best thing was huddy ass (well man pussy) could take the real big cocks better than I could in the beginning, so of our black masters preferred deep fucking his pussy over mine. Although huddy was there to clean me up when I wanted and sucked any cock I told me to. Loved watching him take as much black cock down his throat, best part is when he choked and his pissy squeezed the huge cock in his as.
We have met up since 4 bulls me and my Slut huddy. That was all about stretching and double penetration. Wow.

Back