best place for vacation for cuckold couples who want to meet BBC

Trying to get my wife to a tropical resort. First she was worried about hurricane season but close behind was crime. She’s worried about us being victims of crimes there. Jamaica for example. I looked at Barbados and the ******* rate per 100k was higher than Oakland, CA which has a reputation for violent crime/*******. But someone recommended St Martin whuch appears pretty safe.
I have to disagree about Barbados. We go there once or twice a year and feel that the island is very safe. We virtually never stay at the resort and are always driving around the coasts going to different restaurants and other activities. At no point did we ever feel like there was an unsafe situation even when walking around town. We haven't had the opportunity to go without the ******* so we haven't met any of the local men here but definitely can vouch for the island itself.

I have to disagree about Barbados. We go there once or twice a year and feel that the island is very safe. We virtually never stay at the resort and are always driving around the coasts going to different restaurants and other activities. At no point did we ever feel like there was an unsafe situation even when walking around town. We haven't had the opportunity to go without the ******* so we haven't met any of the local men here but definitely can vouch for the island itself.
You guys never did tell me last time you were here, would’ve loved to have had some fun together but you are correct about us being extremely safe. Our per capita rate is high cause our population is very law when compared to any of your cities

Heard barbados was beautiful and would love to go as well. Haven't been to the caribbean as much so definitely enty to consider.

We plan to go on holiday for two weeks next february. We have been at Hedo in Negril the last two years but we want to try new places. We are looking for a nice adult resort in the caribbean where i can meet local BBC. Any suggestions? We have heard about a resort Villa Libertine at the Island of Saint Martin. Or maybe we go back to Jamaica but in the area of Montego Bay. Help me to find the right place
Have you looked into South Beach @ Miami?

Back