best place for vacation for cuckold couples who want to meet BBC

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by hotandsexy6969, Aug 8, 2016.

1. hotandsexy6969

hotandsexy6969 Member

Italy
    We plan to go on holiday for two weeks next february. We have been at Hedo in Negril the last two years but we want to try new places. We are looking for a nice adult resort in the caribbean where i can meet local BBC. Any suggestions? We have heard about a resort Villa Libertine at the Island of Saint Martin. Or maybe we go back to Jamaica but in the area of Montego Bay. Help me to find the right place

Attached Files:

2. wahoosurfer

wahoosurfer Active Member

US
    I have been all through the Carribbean as a former boat Capt and I would say Jamaica tops the list for sheer #'s of black men but Barbados has its share also and some really nice resorts and Port Lucaya in the Bahamas or Nassau also have their share. You shouldn't have any trouble at any of these locations if you are forward and let them know what you want right off the bat.

3. Persian Chita

Persian Chita New Member

Iran
    Hi there!
    How about the world best place to find BBC!?

Mrs Lovetoy and cucky like this.
  4. EdmontonCouple

EdmontonCouple New Member

My wife kept getting hit on in the Bahamas but she didn't actually get fucked.

Roy Randall and kumarrao like this.
  5. wahoosurfer

wahoosurfer Active Member

US
    Really?? I know a lot of women that have been fucked in the Bahamas by locals. A Bahamian friend of mine fucks nothing but white girls on vacation, he said it's like stealing it so easy

Roy Randall, serginho, pauly and 2 others like this.
  6. Mrs Lovetoy

Mrs Lovetoy Active Member

A conservative graduate school classmate with big titties and nice hips, cute, not even open to weed went to Hedo. I didn't realize what that fully meant. Wish I'd gone.

7. Mrs Lovetoy

Mrs Lovetoy Active Member

We are going to Hawaii. Seems to have a lot of BBC.

8. Lisa&Mike

Lisa&Mike Member

:mstickle::inlove::lips:No better place for finding BBC than New Orleans!!! :threesome:

9. Sunshine girl

Sunshine girl Active Member

US
    The Bahamas is full of amazing men. As one of them said to me he saw me watching the crowd in a club "just pick one, mami, we are all three legged".

I'm laughing at the"easy" comment. I'd asked someone why the men were so persistent and why I got hit on so much. He told me that the locals think that curvy blondes are the easiest. Maybe. But not this girl. I'm sure I'd have had fun, but I'm very selective and cautious, and did not hook up.

The men are handsome, charming and persistent. I travel with my girls, we make friends with the bartenders and they look out for us. Some of the men won't take a hint to go away. I think the scene would be better for a couple.

But back to the question. If you go to Port Lucaya, remember that the all inclusive hotels restrict guests so you'd have a problem taking someone back to your room.

It should take about 5 min in Count Basie Square on a weekend night after 11 to find someone. If yiu can't get laid there, you can't get laid anywhere.

10. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Barbados for us all the way guys are lovely

Roy Randall likes this.
  11. brianbrink

brianbrink Member

US
    Wheres the best place in the midwest