Jamaican Vacation - staying at a resort

Vacancy-4-BBC

Couple
From
MA, US
The slut wife and I finally got some time off of work. Planning on heading to Jamaica at the end of April into May. What's the safest way to find her multiple bulls for a gangbang? Is it possible if we are staying at a resort? Looking at the Montego Bay area, maybe Negril, haven't got anything set in stone .

The slut wife and I finally got some time off of work. Planning on heading to Jamaica at the end of April into May. What's the safest way to find her multiple bulls for a gangbang? Is it possible if we are staying at a resort? Looking at the Montego Bay area, maybe Negril, haven't got anything set in stone .
Exact same time we are going. We are staying at Couples Negril. Our anniversary is May 2nd. Hoping to find a BBC to celebrate it with me.

Would love to meet up if you decide to stay in Montego Bay.

Back